Yarmouth Cruise 6

Cheers Mike, PMSL at the Mk4, bog rolls stuck to an Evo wing, can't see it catching on somehow. I so wanted the kit on that mk5 a few months back, glad i didn't tho. Loads of cars with Shogun wings on 'em.

On a differnet note, i HATE the Evo wing on my mota, it will be changed in the next few months soon as the cash comes in :D

Cheers Mike, PMSL at the Mk4, bog rolls stuck to an Evo wing, can't see it catching on somehow. I so wanted the kit on that mk5 a few months back, glad i didn't tho. Loads of cars with Shogun wings on 'em.

On a differnet note, i HATE the Evo wing on my mota, it will be changed in the next few months soon as the cash comes in :D

the EVO wing is the one thing I don't like myself, but especially with the edginess of the new front, glad to hear you're going for summat different :thumb:

well i'm dissapointed you didn't get me in any of the pics!! :P Saw your Mk6 mate just before you drove it out of the stadium, looks smart, love the front bumper. The only downer on of the day was i got a £30 fine for having my fog lights on, I totally forgot i had them on, I hate the old bill.