RWYB, Santa Pod

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u going to run next week lee?

on the way to the meet point a car crashed and blew up infront of us on the other side of the caraige way ,complete charcole :( then got off m1 on to a45 and ralph came flying passed us so we booted it 120ish and were side by side then a mini and mg saw and joined in :D after meeting neil at the meet point and waiting half hour we set off to pod. went to a roundbout and brother went a bit 2 quick and would have crashed so had to go streight on well out of our way :roll: any way eventually we got there and met leicster lad and toby and john there went and booked in and started racing :D had fun on way back again with ralph on the a45 :D

on way back i needed a pee just after services and was busting so made bro stop on hard shoulder of m1 :roll: then saw a mashed cossie on a trailer :(

all in all a very good day nice weather shame about the turn out but oh well and nice to meet toby , john, leicster lad, neil chappers and raplh + his m8 :D

u going to run next week lee?

no chance, i'll be enjoying the show rather than being in a queue all day :) If the strip aint busy (which I very much doubt), I will. :)

shame I didnt go, I stripped most the of the interior, and the tank had more octane in than BP's headquarters ;)

all back together now :rolleyes: