80's childhood

Dean-o

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alas, i can remember this all to well...........................

But for me it was slightly different...............

I was convinced that given enough time i could transform my we helicoptor that attached to my roof and flew around in circles into air wolf musing only pipe cleaners and shoe polish......

:thumb:

Those where great days to be a kid in, especially since I was the coolest kid in school. I HAD A MEGADRIVE BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE!

I had spiky hair and All mys spare time involved playing Sonic the Hedgehog, to this day I can whilst every single level from every single on of the games on the Megadrive simply from playing it far to much!

;(

I want to be 8 again, and not have bills and shite to look after!

I rember the 80's, some things r still the saME " Like big wheels", fitting lite to front of your car" :D I had a chopper, it was in immac conditon, ltd editon in black with the holographic writiing which is more rare, all nicely crome, and i sold it to my cousin for £30, who reck it then gave it to his mate, I want try and get it back though and restore as in immac condition these r worth btween £500- 1000. I sold it for £30 am i mad cost me £70 at the time i think ;( ;( ;(