Alton Towers

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually was like that last night, stafford north services about 9pm :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  (emergency post-curry shite :thumb: )

8o I heard it was bad, The cleaner took a picture afterwards:

story.jpg

th_puke.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll: ;)

Edited to make sure everyone can see the piccy :thumb:

Edited by cargy

Good on ya all those who turned up and a special big up to Rob n Nikki who came all the way from South Wales!!!!!!

New 'Rita' roller coaster is just MENTAL. standing start to 60mph in 2.5 seconds

Oh yeah, and LOL at Rob for having them stop the climb at the start of Oblivion for a staff member to clib all the way up to confiscate Robs camera!!!!!!!!!  :roll:

Great day out 

can i get a WHOOP!!!

FPMSL @ the poor fcuker who had to climb up the thing, he only got back to the station when we did :roll:

yep, fantastic day out  

might even scan the official AT pics in if I can be bothered later :D

couldnt believe the amount of young ladies the weather brings out :drool:  , and i'm simply in love with Nik (?), AKA mrs Rob :cheers:  :P  

oh, and I got the most wet on the log flume :baby:

well done to all that came to make it a great day

:eek: eh :roll: Scotts m8's G/f didn look too pleased with the result of the log flume neither :roll:

ok ok, here we go. Lost shitloads of quality from the pics cos i'm crap 

this is on Rita.

altontowers.jpg

fpmsl

Scott, I just fcuking love acceleration

this is on 'Air'

altontowers1.jpg

:pancake:

excellent day had a right laugh  you should of seen us lot trying eat outside maccy's!!

and rob why did you go up the m6 toll road on the way back!?!?!

how the fcuk should i know, i pulled along side you for Nik to take a motion pic and next thing you fcuked off down a slip road and left me :( took me half an hour and £3 did that little trip :roll:

great day out lee wheres the ghost house pic?, lee hasd the same, ive just shite myself face on every ride i seen him on

Just remembered Rob cheating on the Duel ride!!!! sat at the front which had 3 seats didn't it so 3 guns n using 2 himself!!!

hey i didn cheat i only had 1 gun and still beat the lot of ya :roll:

that was me ross, how many times do people confuse me with rob

whats that all about then ?????

that was me ross, how many times do people confuse me with rob

ah yeah!!! it was Rob that got 60,000 somehow with 1 gun then X(

what can i say i do a lot of shooting, :D

right was a class day out, loved the minute of it, Rita was fcuking nuts, my tongue came out when my gut went in and i couldn get the bloody thing back in till we hit the corner, was funny as fook in the pic :pancake: - really wish we had brought some extra money so as we could have got some pics in :(

we managed to get Rach on Air and i'm almost certain another coaster or similar ?(

i was fooked on the way home though think i fell asleeep and landed in Nikkis drive, got to frankley services and had a 'mug' of espresso.

why on earth do i look POSESSED in all the pics im in ?(

got pics to follow too, only a couple though....

Edited by robmk6

few random pics from insde the park...

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

not sure if you can see but the car in front had Lee and all the other in it and was leaning to one side :roll:

IMAG0011.jpg

leaving the park....

IMAG0013.jpg

Rach and Scott should have seen this one.....

IMAG0014.jpg

took a pic of this at Frankley services but it turned out to be one hell of a shitter

IMAG0015.jpg