Home a lone

sorted4

I dont smoke, that the thing, i was lucky the whole houuse never went up, basically i thought it would be good idea to do soldering in the house usally im not aloud to but no one here, any way i was fixing my speakers then decide to wire them back in the car, and left the soldering Iron on the local newspaper not thinkiing didint want to burn anything. Any way came back the bloody new paper was on fire so i stamp it out quick, but there black mark on the carpet but hopefully not buurnt, im just glad i got back in time a bit scary 8o

I dont smoke, that the thing, i was lucky the whole houuse never went up, basically i thought it would be good idea to do soldering in the house usally im not aloud to but no one here, any way i was fixing my speakers then decide to wire them back in the car, and left the soldering Iron on the local newspaper not thinkiing didint want to burn anything. Any way came back the bloody new paper was on fire so i stamp it out quick, but there black mark on the carpet but hopefully not buurnt, im just glad i got back in time a bit scary 8o

:D ..............Have you made a will yet? Al.