how do u get a bike back

sorted4

I spoke to a lad on mkv site, who into bikes told him i had a chopper aparently ther worth a mint, Any way I look after my bikes like my cars, It was in mint conditon, it was black chopper ltd editon with the Holographic lettering and graphics all nicely cromed, any way it was few years ago now and i sold it for £30 ;( ;( ;( to my cousin who neglected it, so i ask if he got and he gave it to his mate but my cousin moved a way now, i really wan the bike back and refurbish it get it all nicely cromed and keep it, but how the fcuk do i find it ;( , I give them £50 even if it is in a state

I spoke to a lad on mkv site, who into bikes told him i had a chopper aparently ther worth a mint, Any way I look after my bikes like my cars, It was in mint conditon, it was black chopper ltd editon with the Holographic lettering and graphics all nicely cromed, any way it was few years ago now and i sold it for £30 ;( ;( ;( to my cousin who neglected it, so i ask if he got and he gave it to his mate but my cousin moved a way now, i really wan the bike back and refurbish it get it all nicely cromed and keep it, but how the fcuk do i find it ;( , I give them £50 even if it is in a state

:( ............I'm afraid there's not much hope,looks like you've lost your chooper! (ooh errr :D )Al.