fitp report

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im home... eventally... first off i have gotta thank Kev, Rach and EVV.... for the convo of towing on the way home.... a 1hr drive turned into a 2 and a half hours.... i have properly had one of the crapest days in showing my car.... first the car i spent all night cleaning was covered in moist this morning, then overheated on the way into the park and smoke was everywhere lol, towed in to the park as some of you seen, but then the fun started....

Nice to see new faces and the old ones etc.... and the cars were pukka this year..... i got soaked on the boats first by toni who had enough of me getting her then rachy's crew on the other boat..... so then we walked back towards the cars and everyone had gone 8o + i smelt of duck sh1t that was picked up from the pond.... then the day went worse.... got back onto the A14 and the temp gaugue went shooting up in a matter of a few mins..... went into the red so i pulled off and made the "phone call" lol. about ten mins later rach evv and kev arrived with the tow rope again :curse:

steady ride back following kev, then managed to crawl home and i must have saw every member of the FEOC and all the other clubs being towed ;(

going into a garage tomorrow so the bloke can strip it down have have a good look to see what the problems are down there :vangry:

Then got home and realised why people were laughing so much at me red face and arms so much

this smiley :vangry: sums my day up lmao..... am angry and very very red :roll:

well im home... eventally... first off i have gotta thank Kev, Rach and EVV.... for the convo of towing on the way home.... a 1hr drive turned into a 2 and a half hours.... i have properly had one of the crapest days in showing my car.... first the car i spent all night cleaning was covered in moist this morning, then overheated on the way into the park and smoke was everywhere lol, towed in to the park as some of you seen, but then the fun started....

Nice to see new faces and the old ones etc.... and the cars were pukka this year..... i got soaked on the boats first by toni who had enough of me getting her then rachy's crew on the other boat..... so then we walked back towards the cars and everyone had gone  8o  + i smelt of duck sh1t that was picked up from the pond.... then the day went worse.... got back onto the A14 and the temp gaugue went shooting up in a matter of a few mins..... went into the red so i pulled off and made the "phone call" lol. about ten mins later rach evv and kev arrived with the tow rope again  :curse: 

steady ride back following kev, then managed to crawl home and i must have saw every member of the FEOC and all the other clubs being towed  ;(

going into a garage tomorrow so the bloke can strip it down have have a good look to see what the problems are down there  :vangry:

Then got home and realised why people were laughing so much at me red face and arms so much

this smiley  :vangry:  sums my day up lmao..... am angry and very very red  :roll:

and wet!!! :P :roll: :roll:

Is it the fan not turning on if it is its proberly the sensor costs about £10 - £15 from ford 2 second job mate mine was the same lsat year  :thumb:

gonna be something like that dave.... thermostat might be bloked also because kev tried to wire just the fan up etc to see if it would come on but still nothing.... gotta go into the garage anyway to solve the problem of the burning oil, which has eased off a bit now :cheers: