fitp report

something of a system just making note of lateness and money paying, like on shows that are very limited numbers it not fair on other members wanting to come and other saying yes but drop ou stright away or for met time so we dont wait so long etc, things like that, its not final on what we doing but its only fair, just ideas at the mo.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

something of a system just making note of lateness and money paying, like on shows that are very limited numbers it not fair on other members wanting to come and other saying yes but drop ou stright away or for met time so we dont wait so long etc, things like that, its not final on what we doing but its only fair, just ideas at the mo.

I can live with that, makes sense really :)

least u knew, no1 bothered to wake me and aaron ya fcukers :roll:

pmsl mike, believe u were the 1 coming up to me talking about them chinese ppl etc :roll:

and u were the one that looked pill'd out ya fcukin' head when I did! ;) :baby:

If I didn't know your "outlook" on those kinda things so well, i wudda sworn u were, lol

This was in the fcukin' pub still when u were playing with my nipples! :baby: :roll:

I had Lauren (Jackie's lil girl) trying to pull my left nipple off this morning, the same one that was still sore and swollen from u keepin' twangin' it last night! :baby:

Oh yeah, and u owe me £7 u coont! ;)

also just to add, I am fcukin' burnt to a crisp, me arms are red raw, lol

blinding day, feel like a lobster though. saw a few of ya and had a natter.

will put piccys up tomoz.

highlight of the day was winning a trophy for car of the stand for passion ford :D

saw u walking past the back of the row of cars on our stand where mine, Jimbo's, Chappers', Chute's, Jackie's, Andy's etc was, only time I saw u, lol

:thumb:

my few camera fone pics from the weekend then:

well, my weekend started early Friday morning, the pics started on friday afternoon tho, while I was on the way to Margate to sum1s "surprise" birthday meal :baby:

hmmmm, which way is best?

Backwards?

Backwards.jpg

or forwards?

Forwards.jpg

:baby:

then from Saturday, when we 1st arrived at the hotel, I spied what I thought was Aaron and it was, lol, and knew it was once I saw Scott, sat in the "Business Corner" reading a paper, lol

BusinessCorner.jpg

many beverages and cigars later, Chappers arrived and got chatting away to young Kevin

K3VChappers.jpg

then the evening "spiced up" a bit. I saw one urinal with an out of order sign in it, sum1 had already took a p155 in it, so I thought it'd be rude not to "top it up" as it were :baby:

OutOfOrder.jpg

then we were starting to get a little too "rowdy" for the pub, so next door to Time & Envy it had to be, but we were stood outside fannyin' about for ages, lol. Scott was trying to bum-rape me still, so we had a big hug and a sing-song (well more of a shout-shout, lol :baby:) and it all ended in tears for his bottle of WKD Blue

WKD.jpg

so I scooped the big poof up of his feet and went to "carry him over the threshold", but then decided that i'd just aim the cnut's head at the floor, lol :baby:

so have much ravin' 8) , we moved on to "Northampton's Best Kebab House"

Nice shot of Matt, looking very sober actually, lol after getting some hot meat inside him :baby:

Web.jpg

and then there were 4, well, u can only see 3, but remember, I was the cnut takin' the picture

Geordie.jpg

Ged, looking mighty pleased with himself, and so he shud be after the good night it looked like he was having, lol :thumb:

Ged.jpg

and Sunday 8)

Miss Jackster in her next car? ;) maybe after a few "essential" little jobs, lol :baby:

SuitsYouMadam.jpg

ooOOoo, suits u madam :baby:

GettinComfy.jpg

:thumb:

Edited by Mike C