Powerful - Got a quote...........

Colin

Right, nipped down to my local powerflow dealers today and got a quote for my new system from basicially that Cat back..........

£330 ?(

Something similar to what I was expecting, but thats for a new back box, aswell as the full system from the cat back.

Is this right?

I had a mate who had a back box done on his MK5 Fiesta and payed nearly 200 quid but he had quad exhausts etc...........

This might sound daft but im not actually worried about the price, I was just given a £200 cheque i was owed from college as part of my travel expensess and its been cashed, so i reckon paying £130 of my money for it aint to bad!

What do you folks think?

Dunno, didnt ask, dont need one anyways!

:D

The only thing is bothering me is what style to go for?

Im wanting to get the ST24 bumper in the summer, BUT i dunno what size exhaust it will take, atm I was thinking of getting either a 3 1/5 inch slashed oval with rounded lip or a 4inch bad boy good old fashioned jap style slash.............

But then again, they did say I could have anything i wanted for that price, including quad exits etc.................

;(

HELP!

No steve, it was up in Carnasour in Ballymena as i wanted to go to Halfords and Check out the stock in carnassour as well.................

Not to menction checking out the local talent as well...............

Im gonna give Dee's a phone call tomorrow as well, its booked into ballymena atm, but if i get a cheaper price, I will play em off against each other!

:thumb: