University.....

m888arc

I was at school, got all my GSCE's, went to college and got a B-tec in art & design(2 years), then moved onto a higher course, multimedia, which ill come out with a hnd (2 years) then ill maybe go uni for another 3, untill im qualified enough to get a job i really want which pays £££

My opinion, which, if you know me well enuff to know Im F.U.C.K.E.D in the head, doesnt count for Shite, is that if you want to go to Uni, go STRAIGHT from college. Me and quite a few people I know were like "yeah, we'll work for a year, get a nice car etc, then go to Uni after that". Truth is when you been earning a fulltime wage for a year there is NO WAY you could ever go to being in debt, eating baked beans daily, sitting in some dos of a student "halls"!

i would stick at it mate, you've done a year an a bit, you may as well carry on. If you quit you'll get a run of the mill office job, and if you stick at it and fail you'll get a run of the mill office job, so you have nothing to loose.

Like I said tho, I dont know Shite.

Jordan

Persoanlly I dunno.

I left school four years ago to do my a-levels at college and messed around for two years and failed em, and last year i decided to make some money for myself only to appreciate just how shite so many jobs are, so now im studying A media and Sociology Avce (btec) and A-levels, with aims for uni, but its not essential for me, if I want to be a photo-journalist.

But it would be a good idea for example if I have some sort of litrature degree etc.

At the end of the day mate, thees always gonna be someone with more qualifications than you, but it doen;t make them a better person.

I went to a really posh high school where daddy shoufoured you in a Lexus (and thats when Lexus where SUPER rare and new!) or a M class Beamer, and most of these people are in second year uni nw, and I work with a few of em, but the other day I had to go out and help, a old school firend who is studying to be a Psycholigist, how to change a set of spark plugs............

You know, somehow i just think that with great and extreme intelligence, common sense and "reality checks" go out the window...........

God help the guy if his fan belt ever broke, he would proabley try to buy a new one in Burtons..........