karting

i went karting today at 3 sisters in wigan, an outdoor track about 55 secs a lap and did about 15 laps. it was amazing.

i have only ver done indoor kartin once in kessick and it was awful and poo.

i came 15 in 35 people and the gyt that won normally races TT bikes.

the was one bad corner and a girl went of the track and collided into the wall :( . the race stopped dead and she was taken away in an ambalunce. while we had to wait for aboout 30 mins me anbd my mate mario went for a walk and spotted a ferrari 355. it was amazin and when i was looking at it the co-owner of the car said ur andrew canning. i was godb smakked as he comes in our pc store and he said if you want you can get in but i am not starting it.

to some up the day

sat in a ferrari 355

in a double engine go-kart outdoor i came 15 out of 35 and it was all free.

the owner of the car said they were also gettin the enzo that was parked in the ferrari garage in manchester to test round the track. i cant wait to see that

:thumb: :pancake: :pancake: :roll: :roll: loved it

the was one bad corner and a girl went of the track and collided into the wall  :( . the race stopped dead and she was taken away in an ambalunce.

blimey where did you say you went karting? the nordischliefe?

herpin taken at about 35mph and she went of course and through tht tyres to the dead stop wall, therfore the red flag was out and everyone stopped.