brunters

What a fantastic day..... :cheers:

Eventful day from start to finish.

Apologies for getting us thrown off the track..... it was not an erratic manoeuvre, it was not close either, I out braked him and was a fair gap in front entering the corner. It was only my 2nd lap, I wasn't taking wild chances.

Anyway.... Lee you only stuck to me due to complete inexperience of these coilovers.... :D Was properly giving it some round the corners near Chapsticks house this evening and I'm feeling them more now. Am sure I could give you some more competition now haha :roll:

Was very surprised at how long it took you to overtake me on the straight... especially given the different wheel sizes!!! I quite fancy my chances @ pod with your wheels ;) :P

Many thanks to Chapman for preventing me falling asleep at the wheel, and driving the final 15mins...... he was lovin' some petrol action :roll: :thumb:

Overall, superb day!! I thought pod was fun, but track action is summin' else! :O

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's certainly worth talking about if you're ditching fwd 8)

Well, once I've had and got bored of a FWD Zetec Turbo, it's time to move onto bigger and better things, yes :thumb:

It's a few years away yet, but got numerous ideas ;)

I think you're a crazy motherfucker ;)

had to leave for a famaily BBQ at lunchtime but couldn't have picked a better time as the heavens opened.

went to start the estate this morning and nowt X( turning but not firing, timing might be a bit out as it was pinking on NMS rollers so just aswell i took the Passat to Brunters! might not have been able to leave when the time came.

here's a few pictures i took from the crane on the Catapiller stand :thumb:

DSCF0004.jpg

Plane.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

that earth mover thing was wicked to drive, complete reversal to driving a lorry when it came to backing it in, have to drive it like a car instead X( :D

I really enjoyed the day, the time on the track was great fun, shame it was only 2 laps.

I took the first right hander really funny on my first lap but it set me up really well for the chicane, I flew through it (for a 1.6 anyway)

Sorry if i seemed a little unsociable at times, I was trying to juggle time with my girlfriend with everything else (we only see each other on weekends)

It was nice to meet you all, and im looking forward to trax.

and well done to lee and ralph, bloody poofs in their flash cars, shown a thing or two!!

• 2 weeks later...