Foxdies Engine/Social thing

Well we just finished getting it in and trying to start, engine turns over, but doesn't start.

Yep the time is 5 o clock in the morning.

Big shout to marcus and dave for coming this far, and propably not getting back til 9am in the morning.

More info 2mo after some sleeps. :drunk:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its one wire that ross forgot to connect. connect that an it'll start!!!

We actually stayed and extra hour after you went, Trying to sort that wire out. We looked on the mondy starter and found that positive cable was the top one, so we connected it up temporary, and gave it a go. it didn't work, so we tried the other two just for kicks. with no luck. Gonna tidy up the bombsite. Mybe try loooking at the wiring some more later.

I was thinking it sounds like your car with the my ECU tjhat im mnot using, so maybe i should try the 2,0 one?

is it turning over? if it is,is the fuel pump priming? if so check the plug to the crank sensor and the plug to the engine temp sensor as they are identical plugs but the car wont start if they are th wrong way round

car has a healthy sounding turn over. Just doesn't fire up. I had a someone check the lead/Sparkplugs on the cam cover, and it didn't spark, but to be fair the battery was pretty much dead by then anyway.