Kent Modified car show

The two topless blokes, one on the right, one on the left. :P

ah there was plently more talent than that :thumb: lol

someone owes me £5 and god knows how much fuel. I'm actually quite annoyed i went now, basically "how many chavved up corsas/saxos/etc. can we fit into a field" day :D

It was fine when I got there :thumb: reasonably quiet, and I didnt see all that many corsas/saxos etc. TBH I dont remember seeing a single saxo :D There was the www.corsa-c.com or whatever it is but thats about it... Cars werent all to my taste but I'd say 90% of them had been modified to a high standard. None of this bodged Shite :thumb:

If i dont like a particular car i just dont look at it... simple really :))

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I thought it was a really good day must admit at about 12o'clock we did get a bit bored and thought about going but when the sun came out the show changed and got alot better.

Glad Ant made it home ok. 8)

He wouldn't have if i hadn't looked through the book :baby:

Car looked stunning on the way home :drool: Was there much smoke coming out the back of mine or did you not notice? :roll:

well what weekend. The show was truly awful. I expected that, but didn't think it could be as bad as it actually was. Wasn't even a show really, it was just so disorganised

that said, after Chappers went, it DID pick up, mainly thanks to pure cheese and just the people. Course it was good to see some of the people of EVO as always :cheers:

Car of the show was easily that Montego, just awesome! :drool:

my throat is now so fcukin' sore from making very loud noises to myself in the car on the way home. Mainly engine noises made up of a combination of people's names (ask Scott or Ralph :rolleyes: ) Johhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn Chrisssss, Johhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn Chrisssssssss, xzibibibibibit, bob, bob, bob, bob, bob

:baby:

as a gift, I am going to donate all my money to "another" club to pay for driving lessons for their members :rolleyes: :censored: watch the member's section later on ;)

great weekend, show itself was shite, but still a good day, especially from 11 onwards and some of us were gonna go before 9 :baby:

and surely, surely the quote of the weekend has to be:

SHITTING JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8o  :O  :jaw:

:baby: :thumb: