RSOC Donnington Park

well apart from the appaling organisation getting in as a club showing.. stewards not knowing what and where you had to go.. made you feel RSOC couldnt organise a pi$$ up in a brewery.. but once we got to the right place (overfill carpark perhaps :rolleyes)

for my first time at this show was good.. got to meet and get my picture taken with my hero (Tim Harvey) in front of his labatts RS500 :D

was funny to see a focus RS go bang in a big way on the track and then watch the driving having a tantrum and chucking his crash helmet on the grass as his GF was dancing around like a typical blonde tart :roll

loads of RS200's (defo my dream car) and seeing them on the track being driven properly unlike some of the prats on the track was a sight i wont forget. and seeing so many mk1's and 2's as well was fantastic

ill get my pics up tonight, this is the only one i have at work

PIC_0082.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did ya get to chat with Tim Harvey there Andy???? is he a nice chap in person???

Anyone got any vista shots of the whole show area???

I had a natter with him, for about 2 mins. I caught him just as they finished the first "demonstration" and all the '500s were coming back to their stand.

Genuinly nice bloke too, and his misses... WOW!! she's well worth a bit of sex Pee from anyone, anyday! :jaw: :drool:

did ya get to chat with Tim Harvey there Andy???? is he a nice chap in person???

Anyone got any vista shots of the whole show area???

I had a natter with him, for about 2 mins. I caught him just as they finished the first "demonstration" and all the '500s were coming back to their stand.

Genuinly nice bloke too, and his misses... WOW!! she's well worth a bit of sex Pee from anyone, anyday! :jaw: :drool:

yep he really is a nice bloke.. just as he seems on TV :thumb:

and rob thought i saw you walking through the tunnel but wasnt sure so didnt say anything

oh and my pics.. http://81.86.127.11/rs_national_day_2005.htm