Trax 2005

ANT

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went there as well, after avoiding the uk's supply of saxo's (must av been 70+)

PICT2018.jpg

PMSL how the fcuk did I miss them lot :roll:

Was good to see Rick and the rest of the EMCC crew :thumb: also, Ant and Big Jub :D

missed me as well .. when u text didnt tell me you was actually their :rolleyes:

Redline is class.

The mag is quality and their modifying taste is top notch. :thumb:

Some chaviness is evident - such as the live DJin and MCin, but some of us like that!! :cheers:

I'll be attending more heavy Redline events next year - Redline Rumble, USC etc etc 8)

noway! redline is the 2nd worst (behind fastcar) so is that spinoff j-tuner, so badly written and edited. Remember looking at the fensport corrolla, read the article. Well it was a 1.4 auto, nows it got a gt4 engine in it. Thats it

geordie_aaron Posted Today, 05:41 PM

so all in....it was a crap day

Crap day was an understatement ;) me and mate left at bout 12:30, i wont be going next year tbh. I thought i had walked in to chav city, got the usual bints flashing ther tits as thats the onli thing going for em.

A few nice cars but the majority wher just OTT, and like lee said WTF did they do to those TVR's ?(

Like i said big let down and wont be going again :kill: :kill: :kill:

geordie_aaron Posted Today, 05:41 PM

so all in....it was a crap day

Crap day was an understatement ;) me and mate left at bout 12:30, i wont be going next year tbh. I thought i had walked in to chav city, got the usual bints flashing ther tits as thats the onli thing going for em.

A few nice cars but the majority wher just OTT, and like lee said WTF did they do to those TVR's ?(

Like i said big let down and wont be going again :kill: :kill: :kill:

shame they rob you of £20 or you to find out.

I'm seeing a pattern here. ALL the expensive to get in shows are Shite. Think about it :) :censored:

USC

RR

Trax

Max Crap.........

FITP £5 PER CAR!!!!!! £1 each if you fill the car up!!!!!.........one of the best shows of the year :cheers:

Lee R Posted Today, 06:22 PM

FITP £5 PER CAR!!!!!! £1 each if you fill the car up!!!!!.........one of the best shows of the year

Gota agree with you ther lee, i personally didnt go to FITP and tbh i was a bit annoyed that i didnt go. But i heard from friends that did go and read the report in PF and it looked a really good show with sum actual decent cars and i will make sure i attend the next one for definite. :thumb:

girlfriend must have took some as well theres about 8 here the cream of them  pict00017sd.th.jpg in the car park pict00037uq.th.jpg :censored:  :O pict00156tu.th.jpg :D  :pancake: pict00080nd.th.jpg

Hmm, photo of my car there, although from your dodgy editting i cant tell wether your swearing at it or being suprised by it or what lol

I personally enjoyed the day. Had a fun journey up, good to see Ant and Kirsty, and Marc as always, ( Will be down southend for the passionford meet on wednesday matey ). I thought the club stands could have been prepared in better fashion, but im not gonna moan too much because it turned out alright.

I think perhaps a lot of people went for the same reason as myself, to either go on or watch the track action, which was pretty good.

I loved seeing the proper drivers in the Lotus Elise's absolutely tanking it round the corner at the top of the straight. Also saw loads of things losing it on that corner, from scoobies, to evo's to cossies to a tasty looking capri, and some lad in a zetec s losing it in the same way on 2 out of 3 laps, then taking it at about 30 on the 3rd lap.

Ill say again, i enjoyed it, too many minging birds walking round displaying far too much flesh for my tastes though, but all in all good fun, defo go back next year, but just for the track action !