Trax 2005

ANT

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, 5 out of 7 above are clearly fit!!!

Anyone who disagrees is plainly gay!

LOL @ whoever said "far too much flesh on display for my liking!" FPMSL! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: zflag.gif

Redline is class.

noway! redline is the 2nd worst (behind fastcar) so is that spinoff j-tuner, so badly written and edited. Remember looking at the fensport corrolla, read the article. Well it was a 1.4 auto, nows it got a gt4 engine in it. Thats it

Are you quoting from the J-tuner article?

I don't remember it being that brief, maybe it was... :)

I thought the mag hit the right technical detail. Obviously you can't go too far into detail or features of high power motors would run for ten solid pages of text!! :)

If you want more techie stuff, I recommend Japanese Peroformance, but I bet you're already a subscriber LOL!

The girl on the left in the first 2 pics was just stunning  :drool:  :drool:

Ya Dirty Old Man!!! :roll: ;)

Well lets see how many disagree, and less of the "OLD" :roll:

I didn't say they weren't fit!! ;) ;) And you are a tiny bit older than me!! :thumb:

FPMSL @ Redline having "great modding taste"  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Pick 3 of their own cars and analyse them then :cheers:

They're all quality imo.

Not everyone is to my taste, but certainly NONE are OTT fibreglass creations. :thumb:

some sh1t BMW, some sh1t sierra and some sh1t volvo

that's them analysed :cheers:

that's them analysed  :cheers:

Now you're just lying.

That 3dr 4x4 sierra (half owned by Porkie on PF, for those that use it)..... is one incredible piece of kit.

I dread to think what kind of money that has had pumped into it.

Even with all these far fetched plans for your GTi, would you only just about be on a par with this weapon :thumb:

that's them analysed  :cheers:

Now you're just lying.

That 3dr 4x4 sierra (half owned by Porkie on PF, for those that use it)..... is one incredible piece of kit.

I dread to think what kind of money that has had pumped into it.

Even with all these far fetched plans for your GTi, would you only just about be on a par with this weapon :thumb:

nigga please.....

it still looks like a good Sierra ruined by gay graphics. It's just a track car FFS, on the pages on a magazine it's boring as hell. To look at, it's not all that

plus that "section" takes up a few pages out off a couple hundred. You have to sift thru the shite to get to it, a bit like Trax really :rolleyes: :baby:

End of the day, I have nothing against a bit of fibreglass when it's done right. Enuff cars on here have a splash of 'glass, mine included, but only use it to "work with" the car, not look gay and like an afterthought, which is the kinda sh1t that fills their pages

cover car, 1.4 Saxo on 20's :roll: says it all :baby:

if u seriously spend over 4 quid a month to see the 2 or 3 pages with their projects on, you have got more money then sense :thumb:

End of the day, I have nothing against a bit of fibreglass when it's done right.

cover car, 1.4 Saxo on 20's

I thought you had nothing against fibreglass creations?

The reason that car was on the cover was it was hugely original in many ways. It deserved to be on the cover.

Not all cars have to have 34000bhp Zetec turbos that never get used :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

AND Motherfucking PMSL @ you telling people who has more money than sense! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: