Kent Meet & London Thrash

Muzz

Just got in from what was a fantastic night, cheers to all who organised it :cheers: . Some funny as Shite moments, including discovering that Ged has the directional skills of a blind lemming and watching a fiesta get covered in toilet roll...oh and the whole convoy getting absoloutely arse raped by a Monaro :roll: . Thanks to Ralph for taking me for a spin in the 2.0L, definately a worthwhile conversion :thumb: .

Left Southend at 3.30 and got back at 4:10, gotta love them empty motorways :D :drool: .

I didn't get any pics but im sure someone will have some :cheers: .

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time, Never drunk so many Redbull in my life , we think we knocked back 25 cans between us, thanx to the slot machine we brought some more :P The drive down was mad thanx to one guy who was scared to use the outside lane :roll: All left Halfuads car park calm, nice straight line etc then i came up on the outside and all hell broke loose !! Was a interesting drive till we drove past the turn off due to messin about :kill:

Sorry i left early it was gettin too hetic in london traffic tryin to keep up from the millions of traffic lights, and the car was over heatin so had to have the heaters on full blast and it was gettin too hot even with all the windows down

Everyones cars looking :drool: Espicially a certain jap car which ill happly say, had me :cheers:

Ill try and get the videos up as soon as the old dea gets back and tells me how to :thumb:

oh and scotteh loving the lights

Special Special thanx to Muzz and his brother for tempary sorting out the shaft, the groove seems to be working its touchin near on 400miles now which is a record and i took it up to 140 at least 3 times last night and we wasnt exactly taking it easy on the way up and it seems to off held together

You didnt remind me about that tenner i feel like a right Cnut now cause i didnt sort you out with it !!

aye was a good night :D i wanted to go after that monaro but fkin cameras every 10 secs :curse: :D

my left leg was fkin aching like fcuk wen we got back, driving round london at 10mph is definitely NOT recommended for ppl with heavy clutches :roll: mike got some good video footage i think on the camera :D will be interesting to see that if ur able to post it up harvez?

all in all a very good night and nice to see ppl agen :thumb:

yea was a wicked night, apart from when i got lost all alone in central london, fcuk knows how i found u all again!! oh, and then realising i had the map in the car all along :nutter:

some absolutely insane driving, it has to be said.

me, muzz, the ince and harvez convoyed up to kent together. well, maybe not together, with the ince and harvez drivin from lane to lane, was well funny!!

first time i met matty p and harvez, was good meetin u both! :cheers:

all in all a wicked night. cheers to everyone!

Special Special thanx to Muzz and his brother for tempary sorting out the shaft, the groove seems to be working its touchin near on 400miles now which is a record and i took it up to 140 at least 3 times last night and we wasnt exactly taking it easy on the way up and it seems to off held together

You didnt remind me about that tenner i feel like a right Cnut now cause i didnt sort you out with it !!

No worries mate i completely forgot about it too :innocent: . Glad to hear it hasn't popped out yet!!.

Did you go to Southend, as we came off the A126 we saw a red 3 door MK6 boot it off at some speed and thought it might of been you ?( .

oh i also managed to get a nice top end speed on the way back down the m2

Me too, 120 MPH, sat up the arse of a 1.8 Focus who couldnt lose me :D :roll: .

Edited by Muzz

well ive finally just got home from ralphs and on the way back a sierra cossie tried it on, no chance and i was in 5th all the time lol but wot shocked me most was not far from my house i filtered past some top of the range vectra at about 50mph and then a bit further down the road i moved over to the left lane down the dual carriageway knowing he wud try it on, he did, so i was rdy on high boost in 4th and as he was pulling along side i planted it and i tell ya wot....there is no way that thing was fkin standard, i was in 4th gear at 24psi and i was pulling away less than i did agenst a cosworth in 5th gear......still beat him by a fair bit but was rather shocked lol

Mike just txt me saying you nearly got pwn3d by a vectra LOL!

Anyway, was a wicked meet imo. :cheers: :cheers:

About 12 of us in total, so we were all one group, not split up at all.

Left the pub at about 10pm, after directing Gavin to a local petrol station. Loved the ride mate.... was quality! Headed into London on the A2. Had a couple of miles decent spanking before we hit the cameras. Hope no-one got flashed? ?(

The Blackwall tunnel was absolutely awesome!! Mine was silly loud... loved it! :D :D Some of the tail-enders managed to get lost and didn't turn off when leaving the tunnel. Fortunately managed to direct them to the Canary Wharf McDs. Went for a ride with Ince to a petrol station for some diesel.... absolute maniac of a driver!! :roll: Although he controlled the car Fcuking well when the back end came round when approaching a roundabout!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

All headed into the Limehouse tunnel, and then towards the entrance of the Rotherhithe tunnel. Unfortunately it was very busy, so we took a slight detour back through the Limehouse and along the highway. Travelled along to Parliment Square, where there were roadworks, so we had to take a(nother) detour!! Got onto Whitehall and phoned Ged, who had gone over the river along with Ince! Had a look at the buildings to see if we were outside anything important..... only the bloody cabinet office, just up from Downing Street and the Treasury LOL!!!!!

Meanwhile Scott had got lost in Trafalger Sq!! Soon had the attention of the police, who thought I'd been drinking.... :rolleyes:

Got moved on, so headed onto the Mall, and Scott and Muzz eventually found us. Just as they did, another policeman appeared from the bushes and moved us on!! Headed up Constitution Hill and up Park Lane, then back down to Piccadilly. Eventually got along to Piccadilly Circus, and I'm sure everyone was amazed at the lights! :D :D

Headed down to the Embankment, via Trafalger Sq. and parked up underneath Charing Cross bridge. For the first time, we didn't get moved along by the police, wahey! :roll:

Somehow, Ged and Ince had re-joined the convoy, surely the luck of higher powers!! LOL!

Ged and mattyp headed off as they were going in different directions. Muzz and Ince were off to Southend, so followed myself, Chappers and Scott back to Canary Wharf..... but we never saw Muzz and Ince again!! :roll: :roll: Honest, I was only going slow! Had a quick blast around the underground roundabout.... Chappers was giving it large with some oversteer action.... was awesome seeing him on opposite lock in my mirror!! :D

Unfortunately, the "International Hotel" foyer was crammed with Limos, so we had to find a different place to turn around :(

All went back to the M25 via the A13, and saw a red orion from the orion register when me and Scott went through the tunnel. It had a well loud exhaust, and both cars sounded awesome giving it some in 3rd gear! :D

The M2 was the usual racetrack at that time of night.. hit 130 numerous times :cheers:

Quality evening. Next time, we'll do London on a Sunday night, proper late like 1 or 2am, as it was too busy being a Saturday night :(

that fcukin' A-Class :roll:

HONK HONK HONK!

got some decent footage on that camera I think, altho some of it may be a little shaky when Scott nailed it, lol :baby:

fcukin' LOL @ the Sainsbury's Lorry joining in the weaving in and out in the tunnel :roll: fcukin' looney

the place was just full of Rastas and illegal immigrants, lol

My nachos were delicious thanks :cheers: where's the pics, lol? :baby:

Just coming down the M54 where it's always a case of bye-bye M6, hello accelerator pedal cos it's so empty, floored it and shot past a van at 120+ before realising it had a police sign on the top :baby: he pulled off half a mile later anyway

sure I will add more later, can't wait for pics, everyone who showed up, give yourself a pat on the back, everyone who didn't, you missed out :thumb: