Kent Meet & London Thrash

Muzz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it on video where Harvez shot past and undertook Ralph who was flat out or near so, then we also undertook, swung round and overtook Harvez at 150+ (I think, I was too busy fliming it from the front and the side to concentrate on dying, lol :baby: ) I was just waiting to be spun round a million times from clipping Ralph's front end trying to squeeze in, lol :baby:

fcukin' 'ell, I love Taxi and Taxi 2, got the DVD's :roll:

Gotta love the film's one of the few DVD's I've actually brought :roll:

How did we all manage to keep finding each other on the thrash? lol

I can't figure that one out at all, lol or how me and ged got lost, and then I see him behind me one minute and next he's gone and got lost on his own. And when I found everyone by marble arch, me doing a U turn the same time as you lot, and the you all drove past me again, and then I pull another U turn and you've disappeared, lol

To all those who I said bout the Remus exhaust I wanted, well I've finally (2 days of solid looking later) found it for sale in this country :D and for less than it is in Germany :thumb:

2050920541.gif

That what it looks like, and it may soon be on the car (depending on weither I deside to get that or a dump valve)

used to have one of those on my gti and their Shite.. keeps banging on the bottom of the car but you try and find why.. friend had one a year later on their gti and the same thing happened.. so i wouldnt bother