EVO Gangbang Contest

Mike C

FIRST UPDATE!

Ralph has just rang. He infoms me that he is currently winning the contest. He's the only one with any points

There was one bird left in Muzz's vacant propery and 4/5 blokes. Ralph was the lucky fella that got to (or unlucky, ain't seen pics ;)) "sleep" with this bird, altho nothing happened as he couldn't actually get it in

she was just too tight, and she wanted me to go on top, which I wasn't too happy about

so close and yet so far for Raafybaby and his quest for the holy grail :(

but sounds like the fellas are having fun :cheers:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye hes just got off the fone to me, altho i think he regrets foning since i was just insulting his inability to find the hole the whole time :roll: :roll: :roll:

sounds like their having fun, but its quite impressive for him to have a one night stand and not actually have any sex....prob talked her to death about horse and hound :D

sorry raffybaby but.....

u are indeed a

failure.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll:

im bak home now!!! i think i won with the 2 girls :cheers: its a hard life bein good lookin! :roll:

had a wicked night, ralph was doin his usual glowstick antics. :nutter:

im sure we had a realli intellegent convo on the phone scotteh! :roll:

and ive got a quote from mike c from when he txt me last night, following our badger fisting conversation

mike c: fistin hell, for fists sake, suck my fist motherfisters
?(

me, ralph, ben and mupje went to the shop thismornin, muzz was still in bed, so someone had the best idea

to buy some party poppers. went bak to muzz's place, and woke him up with a bag of 30 of them :roll:

OWNED!! :roll:

me, ralph, ben and mupje went to the shop thismornin, muzz was still in bed, so someone had the best idea

to buy some party poppers. went bak to muzz's place, and woke him up with a bag of 30 of them :roll:

OWNED!! :roll:

FPMSL :roll: :roll: :roll: No fog horn to hand then?!!!!

sounded a right laugh, did muzz really pull a bloke??

He would have been so lucky :P

Although we were all a bit short on girls back at the house after the club it was still an awsome night :thumb:

Waking muzz up this morning was sooo funny, i think he needed to change his nickers after that...

pmsl ged! i was wasted too m8y so dont worry about it :roll: :roll:

sounds like u all had a good night :thumb:

yea it was well good, just after i got off the phone to u, muzz started kickin off with the turkish bloke behind the counter in a kebab shop because he thought he ripped him off :roll:

Quality night out, got wasted so quick though that I ended up getting a taxi home about an hour before everyone because I just wanted to sleep it off.

This morning was the funniest though, watching Muzz jump out of his skin with all the poppers in his room :roll: . I videod it ofc so as soon as I upload it I'll post some links.