BBQ Engine Swap Social!!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lunch.jpg

LMFAO at Mikes face, looks a little bewildered as to what to do with his battered sausage, lol :ohmy:

Sounds like you guys had a good laugh, wish i had was able to come join you yesterday but considering i didnt get to bed till 10am after Saturday nights events, i slept all day, lol.

you pair of slags lol

you must be knackered muzz. and ben, you at college?

Yep, im at college mate, I haven't been to sleep yet..... been awake now for nearly 30 hours and counting......

I might keep going to see how long I can last :D

FPMSL @ full metal fist :roll:

When the rac come to collect it Ralph put the orion in the street like we were going to do.... :baby:

FPMSL!!! We could get it collected on Friday afternoon and do that? :D

I'm off work on Friday for driving test! Will be home by 2:30pm if any of ya are free Friday afternoon too? :D

I'm off work on Friday for driving test! Will be home by 2:30pm if any of ya are free Friday afternoon too? :D

i have the week off mate :thumb:

also up for a small celebration drink on friday night.

You would have to get the wheels back on tho. and that means doing the lower arms and brakes. also do the boots. Prevention is the best medicine.

Edited by bluliz

seems like things are moving along :thumb:

wheres ur dad put his ferrari for the moment then? ?(

thats exactly what i was wondering!

lunch.jpg

LMFAO at Mikes face, looks a little bewildered as to what to do with his battered sausage, lol :ohmy:

Sounds like you guys had a good laugh, wish i had was able to come join you yesterday but considering i didnt get to bed till 10am after Saturday nights events, i slept all day, lol.

:jaw: 10am!!! j was in canterbury by then! :roll: he did go alone tho!

we was out eating dinner at 1 X(

seems like things are moving along :thumb:

wheres ur dad put his ferrari for the moment then? ?(

thats exactly what i was wondering!

lunch.jpg

:jaw: 10am!!! j was in canterbury by then! :roll: he did go alone tho!

we was out eating dinner at 1 X(

Seems you lot had a good time. Go a rude awakening at 10 am to go and jump start my mum car in PC world car park in Canterbur :nutter: :nutter: