The FAST SHOW @ iPod

Was an awsome day!

Some of them pictures are awsome aswell.

The corsa was really impressive, especially considering the shite condition of the strip, most cars just sat there meat spinning the wheels.

Loved the drive up there, cant beat a mad convoy :D

As for this....

DSC00899.jpg

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :D

Can't wait for the next one :D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC00914.jpg

i think hes saying...

"right, if i slobber all over my hand, i may be able to fist him from this angle!!"

fpmsl :roll: :roll: :roll:

yea was a quality day, lovin the new flag poles *cough cough* fishing rods :roll:

cant remember much, i was well too tired throughout the day. lovin the "pakis" picture, i was standing there cryin with laughter wen that was taken :roll:

only just got in 8o ralph got us lost then picked up some random woman :roll: bless him, good samartian :thumb:

I have just got in there was a dirty black Shite holding me up on the way home

:roll:

although i did get a picture of Dave getting beaten by a girl down the drag strip!! Not any girl, Kirsty :roll: :P

By how much tho something like 0.4 of a second not bad considering my disadvantages :P

0.6 actually... and what about my disadvantages, slipping clutch, fucked gearbox, fucked exhaust and the fact im a girl :baby: and you've done it before, i hadnt :P the fact i had to askl rob/ralph what i was meant to do :roll: at least i werent the one to get owned by a diesal. at least i got owned by a proper car ;) summat a bit like this :drool:

738mysrt.jpg

apparently 230bhp standard and summat like 250lbs torque so i dont mind being arse raped by that :roll: got the vid if anyone wants to see it, catch me on msn

I mean look at those gash wheels, the gash spoiler, the gash rollcage, the flocking gash gash dash dash, the gash mud splats, the gash brakes and all the black sh1t it was covered in

not to mention all the gash pie charts, portfolios and dossiers in the boot

all in all, a somewhat shallow and pedantic effort

one word, GASH, you black SH1T! :baby:

:roll: :roll: you lot are crazy...

just a few pics... i didnt take many! too busy queueing :roll:

DSC00478.JPG

DSC00479.JPG

this is me putting 'enthusiasm' into the fact dan made my number to '69' instead of a169 :roll:

DSC00475.JPG

DSC00459.JPG

Was a good day!! and nice to see u lots again!!

here is some pics for people who go 4 drag!!

DSC02333crop.jpg

DSC02332crop.jpg

Jet car, it is fxxking amazing!!!

DSC02334.jpg

and i wish i have one of this beatty :pancake:

DSC02328.jpg

DSC02331.jpg

and i manage to go to the MK cruises at night, meet BLING!! was over 150 cars down there!!

Edited by Panyip

By how much tho something like 0.4 of a second not bad considering my disadvantages :P

0.6 actually... and what about my disadvantages, slipping clutch, fucked gearbox, fucked exhaust and the fact im a girl :baby: and you've done it before, i hadnt :P the fact i had to askl rob/ralph what i was meant to do :roll: at least i werent the one to get owned by a diesal. at least i got owned by a proper car ;) summat a bit like this :drool:

738mysrt.jpg

apparently 230bhp standard and summat like 250lbs torque so i dont mind being arse raped by that :roll: got the vid if anyone wants to see it, catch me on msn

send me this please??? macca456@msn.com

:cheers:

Jus got back in now :kill:

WTF!!! have they done to the roads around N'hampton??? seemed like every road i needed to take was having new signs put up so there werent any :curse:

then a few miles out of it there are roadworks that affect about 6different major routes, all of which got me tied up (including stopping at a service station for food cos i was pissed off) for almost 4hours 8o

anyhoo goin to sleep now :blink:

Please tell me someone got some pics of the fanny that was there :)) :))

i did, not sure of the quality tho, will have to check 2mora :thumb:

yeah he shud :roll:

quality day :thumb: too much to mention but as usual, any1 who didnt go missed out :thumb:

pmsl @ rob getting lost, even after we left him, about 10mins later i get a txt telling me hes still lost :roll:

fcuk off some tw@t nicked the welsh off the signs, i cudn understand em ;(

and Mike, pmsl an hour and 30 mins :roll:

Thanks for making my first proper Evo meet a quality one. Had a really good time :cheers:

a big thanks to Ralph and Matt for fixing my car after it fucked itself over.

No worries mate, sorted it quick enough so no problems there.

Here are the pics i took with my phone, not many but hey:

Image110.jpg

Image113.jpg

Image111.jpg

Image112.jpg

Image114.jpg

Image115.jpg

Image117.jpg

Image119.jpg