• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fpmsl is this the report ?(

get home eventually then chappers :P

i just got back now! im presuming everyone else is still in bed ?(

you only just got in???? where did you go??

wasnt a bad night tbh. nice to meet every most people of here.

we were gonna do the london thrash but so so tired.

Quality event as usual, proper laugh :D .

Nice to meet a few new people and see the old faces again :D .

Didnt get too many pictures, and the ones i got during the thrash came out crap.

Benjy C;

thrash007.jpg

When Ralph was asked write anything on this card you like, by a magician, i'll give you 3 guesses what he wrote :rolleyes: ;

thrash008.jpg

For some reason we decided to tell the staff of TGI Fridays that it was Ralphs birthday, this resulted in him getting bombared by balloons, being sung to by the whole restaurant but more importantly a free dessert :roll: ;

thrash009.jpg

Chappers;

thrash010.jpg

And a random pic of the cars (only one which came out any good :( )

thrash006.jpg

It's a shame it rained, as i was really up for hammering the fcuk out of it around London. Oh and Dave, how does it feel to be done by a 1.6? :pancake: :D :baby:

Quality event as usual, proper laugh :D .

Nice to meet a few new people and see the old faces again :D .

Didnt get too many pictures, and the ones i got during the thrash came out crap.

Benjy C;

thrash007.jpg

When Ralph was asked write anything on this card you like, by a magician, i'll give you 3 guesses what he wrote :rolleyes: ;

thrash008.jpg

For some reason we decided to tell the staff of TGI Fridays that it was Ralphs birthday, this resulted in him getting bombared by balloons, being sung to by the whole restaurant but more importantly a free dessert :roll: ;

thrash009.jpg

Chappers;

thrash010.jpg

And a random pic of the cars (only one which came out any good :( )

thrash006.jpg

It's a shame it rained, as i was really up for hammering the fcuk out of it around London. Oh and Dave, how does it feel to be done by a 1.6? :pancake: :D :baby:

Ehh missed that one unless you mean when my lane was blocked by a volvo :))

Awesome night, as always, and I didn't even have a car! :cheers:

Managed to blag a drive of both Chappers and Muzz' cars though! Cheers both of ya for that! :D

FPMSL @ every picture!! :roll:

Loved that abandonned 130spec XR3i cab in the Canary Wharf McDs car park! :O Gutted we were missing some vital tools :( :roll:

Way to much happened to start recalling it all, but I think everyone enjoyed themselves and would be up for another one later in the year! :cheers:

Muzz, Ince - where did you fellas go after you got lost? :roll: You shouldn't have followed Kirsty, Dave and I as it's the wrong way to the A3!

Chappers called me when I was nearly home to say he'd found a much needed DERV station and he had signposts for Wimbledon, and was he going the right way?? Definintely a wrong turn taken there :roll:

Got another call (woke me up in fact, but I said I'd just got home :roll: ) at about 4.30am saying he was on the M25 doing about 3mph! :O

Muzz, Ince - where did you fellas go after you got lost? :roll: You shouldn't have followed Kirsty, Dave and I as it's the wrong way to the A3!

I was just following muzz :roll: He somehow found his way onto the A3 then M4 (just)

I nearly had 4 accidents none my fault :roll:

Muzz nearly had a 406 go into the back of him due to no brake lights :roll: same bloke nearly drove into the side of me :nutter: