Central RSOC

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

class show, sham i had to leave early but pulled a muscle in my back and was in so much pain. every roundabout was a nightmare as i turned hard right.

:roll: at my mates ESC Cos, the really smokey one at toddington. it got a lot worse after they left toddington tho. 2nd turbo to go in 3 weeks.

also :roll: at all of us overtaking Neil. i thought i reckonised that number plate as everyone started to overtake.

and dont get me started on the meatspin message, heard it clear, apart from when a car went past me on thw strip.

never got to race chappers, didnt have much spare money after buying an Si interior on sarturday.

I got some photos of the hard shoulder action, again lol

yeh, she got to see the 'special thing' wasnt as fun with ralph watching tho :(

:O :O :O :roll:

I had an absolutely WICKED time!!! Didnt get home till gone 10-30 though 8o

cars were looking fantastic! and the track day action was good! shame about the 3 sierra cossies, focus rs and the fiesta st that blew up though :nutter: :roll:

That was sooo fun after everyone left and having fun on the slippery tarmac :blush: :blush: :blush: ive never done that before :D hehe

Thanks to ralph for sharing the driving :D

Sorry to Ian for kicking him twice and taking skin off 8o

Sorry to Chris for chucking water over you but you did ask for it! And sorry to the sierra cos owner who was in the firing line :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fitting my new exhaust today :D yay :D

EDIT: what is it with lisa being in every picture :roll: