Fiesta In The Park 2006

*Topics merged*

Big thanks to Matt for organising this, top job :thumb: Especially when we missed all of the queuing (sp) by litterally 5 minutes!!

Well after a 3:15 start (:O) i got my timing for the meets spot on, just a shame there was hardly anyone in the convoy :roll:

Suprised no-one has mentioned the "ditched" fiesta yet lol.

I am at my parents at the moment so i will sort the photos tomorrow (close to 300 :roll:).

Was a good day, even with the weather like it was. Had a great time looking around the show and meeting some new faces. Also Lee & Ross, i must have missed you guys.

I also got caught up in the traffic jam on the M6, except by the time i got to the clear road everything had been cleaned up, did it happen in the 3rd lane as there appeared to be a bit of a mess around the place when i went past a section??

Also my cooking techniques were great, the food was tasty, and half of you fcukers should know as you ate it :roll:

Thats it for now, something will proberly spring to mind later.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see how he could of been showing off, he came from straight over the roundabout, and although he might of been going a tad quick, there wasnt any majorly tight corners coming off of it. We went round it 30 seconds later from the opposite direction and I saw the approach perfectly, and he must of hit something else as he had gone into the ditch backwards. Edited by Muzz

LMAO :roll: at that video!!!

Damned shame i coudln't make it, i VERY NEARLY jumped in with me mate at 3am yesturday just to see the evo stand..... but i was FAAAR too pissed and a long car ride would have had me hurling for weeks lol

Weather looks a stinker, anybody get any shots of the whole show? (or as much as possible)

I'll post up all my crap later between lectures. My camera ran out of juice so i have about 12 pictures instead of the planned 500 :nutter:

Just quickly though....

Marsbar - Do you have DSCN0107.jpg any bigger? that's this one.... would make an awesome background:

DSCN0107.jpg

8)

hello.....

well woke up sunday morning after bein asleep an hour... i was still feelin the effects from the night before!

was class when a said person lifted the hotel barrier and saved us a £10 a car!

then on the way to the first meet point saw a fiesta in a bush... not a park! hope he was ok as the car looked as though it needed some T-CUT.

anyway meet a few people like matt, matthew h, etc saw lee for about 10 secs and i forgot to get the capri video off you lee.

anyway was class day for me meetin everyone... was shocked at the line for the food! but then dan_poss made some burgers which were yummy"

robs (bluliz) missus hannah went and bought me a brew so massive respect to her!

i think dave has a slight obbesion with spinning.. i wonder where that came from

was great comin back... when i wasnt throwing chips at daves car down the m6 or leavin murray mints in the fast lane!

Edited by AndyCanning