Fiesta In The Park 2006

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok show, sh1t weather. :cheers:

After precisely ZERO sleep and ONE cacti later, I led the night b4-ers to the meet point..... hope I didn't lose anyone as I went flying round some corners :thumb: :D

Shoutout to MEEEEE for the car park and barrier idea, and Ben for lifting it up! :thumb: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cant wait to watch that Cacti vid :roll: :roll: :roll: Was well paranoid that last-years-style security niggaz would be after us for that :roll: Can remember one bit though:

Muzz: "Ralph, how are you feeling?

Me (whispering): "sober"

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Left fairly early in order to meet Ben and Muzz @ Toddington to pick up a rear beam they had kindly collected from Dave 20 earlier, and it took Fcuking AGES to get out :vangry:

After that though, traffic was good, all the way down the M1 and M25. Was falling asleep on the M1 though, and the 25-ish miles from Northampton to Toddington flew by, so I knew I was on autopilot and not concentrating.. :unsure:

Muzz donated some pro-plus, and I filled up with unleaded (the car) and red bull (me.. lol). 3 cans and 7-ish tablets in quick succession, and I was flying home! Didn't drop off to sleep once, but was Fcuking buzzing majorly for a few hours after getting home. :devil:

Went to bed @ 10pm Sunday... first sleep since 7am Saturday :roll:

nice to see the old Evo'ites there, Matt(s), Neil, Dave(s), Paul, Fletch etc :cheers:

what a dissapointing position for the car show this year???? where they gonna be next year?? the A14?!!!

Made my mind up for a ST3 in orange!! bring it on, when they're cheap enough 2nd hand :thumb:

No pics as i didn't have my camera but hows this for a spotted?! My old car!!!

4ABCD00017.jpg

:D :D :D

It now lives near Kettering and its mine, now added full black leather :thumb: :thumb:

i was there saw a few motors but didnt see anybody i knew so looked around at sum cars i was on the booc stand with ma baby

my pics

fiesta in the park pics

fiesta in the park pics 1

fiesta in the park pics 2

fiesta in the park pics 3

fiesta in the park pics 4

fiesta in the park pics 5

I didn't know you were there ScORTED ?( Which one did you bring?

still cant believe you had a boost gauge in ur car dave! :roll:

i looked at your doorcards and i wish you had done them in that... they looked really nice and cool, sorry i didnt have a conversation with you.. i tried to talk to everyone but bein tired and slightly drunk was not a good sign :(