Night Before FITP 2006

:thumb: i will upload the piccys i have from my phone later on tonight after work..

as i was going to meet mike i flew past alan - 94 elx - and he was meetin us which i didnt no about..

got to the hotel with mike,alan and then meet Muzz (aka Gordon), Benjy C, Rob (Bluliz), hannah, ralph (ex-finesse) :D

ralph couldnt work the elevator and was stood in it for 20 mins which was funny! :roll:

no one could understand my accent and everyone spoke funny! :roll:

went and had a few beers then went to weatherspoons for some food and a chat... ralph nearly got us killed when he played a video from bens phone and some people where stood behind us!

anyway... went back to get changed for the night and meet kirsty, mark, dave and his missus and scotteh!

7pm - 9pm was happy hours and i was welcomed to team fist! so now i am an official fister! :thumb:

ralph couldnt get in the club along with scotteh who was tryin to persuade the bouncer to let him in if money (£50) was exchanged to let him in... i went an took on for the team as they were all lookin at the same bird... so i pulled her mate :jaw: and they just left the other one alone .... but she was ok to :roll:

then went to northamptons best kebab house - it is actually called that aswell - and i started speakin wierd to all the northampton pissheads!

great night and defo up for doing it again! :thumb:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was indeed an awsome night! Don't remember all that much from the club apart from you chatting up that minging bird (for which as Muzz said, you deserve a 'Puma' for!)

Also raving it up and that old woman that looked like she was going to rape Mike, Alan and me 8o her daughter was quite nice though.

Like you said though Andy, got to be another one soon. Alan said he would be up for another aswell and as will the rest of team fist.

how fcukin' p155ed were you? 8o

it was only you the old timer was after, lol, she kept flashingyou her minge, lmao!

I love you guys :cheers: (in a non-spinning 2f2f way)

:roll: :roll: :roll: FPMSL!!!!!!!!!

I was wasted, really wasted.

I was drunk as happy hour started.....

:roll: I didn't see her do that, thank fcuk!!

:roll: we love you too (in a non-spinning 2f2f way)

Deffo deserves a report of its own! :cheers:

Once again, MAD night! Little bit less drink and more memory than last year.,.. LOL!

Andy did a good summary of events! :thumb: Scott was DEFINITELY the most p1ssed out of anyone. He was invited down by Mike during the day and was told he could share my room for the bargain price of a bottle of wine! :thumb:

The group split up around 10pm as Muzz, Ben and Andy went into the club, leaving the rest of us in Wetherspoons! A couple of us (I think??) were under 20, so weren't allowed in. Shame, as it was an 18year old threshold last yr. :(

Anyway, time flew and it was 4.30 before ya knew! Muzz and Ben were still awake, and it was already getting light so decided to stay up! :thumb:

During the evening Muzz and I had worked out a method of getting all the cars out of the car park without paying........ options discussed were firstly based around the angle grinder located in the boot of Muzz's fiesta, but then I suggested going back through the entrance, by pressing for a ticket and driving through whilst barrier was open.

Would you beleive it..... but it wouldn't give out a ticket, and hence open, when we decided to leave!!!!!!!! :censored:

I told Ben (who was in charge of pressing the button for each ticket anyway) to just lift the Fcuking barrier and then we all drove out and away... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

My fantastic directional skillz got us to the meet point, and the icing on the cake was passing a Fez Zetec S which had crashed backwards into a hedge and down a ditch literally a few seconds before we turned the corner and saw it :roll:

Great to meet Alan (94 ELX) and Andy Canning, and big shoutout to Andy for suggesting a post-Rolling Road Pee up! :O :cheers:

I'm going to watch crime watch from now on to see if im on there because there was a cctv camera watchin the whole thing right next to us :roll:

Great to meet Alan (94 ELX) and Andy Canning, and big shoutout to Andy for suggesting a post-Rolling Road Pee up! :O :cheers:

That is a fantastic idea!

The group split up around 10pm as Muzz, Ben and Andy went into the club

me, Ben, Muzz & Alan went into the club at 9.50, Andy came in about 1hr later

club was 19058049245728593856723695629378659682 times better than last year

it was shite last year, it was only our company that made the night good. there were 50 times more people in there this time, and changed the layout etc

Lava & Ignite now instead of Time & Envy

music was awesome IMO, altho as Muzz said, the DJ fucked up with the order of the tunes

I'm going to watch crime watch from now on to see if im on there because there was a cctv camera watchin the whole thing right next to us :roll:

shudda worn your gorilla mask, lol :baby:

Absoloutely quality night!!!

Too many highlights to list, but FPMSL @ Ben and I being the youngest and getting into the club, while almost everyone else was told to leave. I even tried to bribe the bouncer and the toilet nigga, but nothing could be done!

Also FPMSL @ Operation Cactus :roll: :roll: .

Where did Andy keep dissappearing too throughout the night?

FPMSL @ "Im going to take the fat ugly bird so one of you guys can have the looker" :roll: :roll: :roll:

I think i drank enough Vodka Redbull to last me a life time, haven't been that drunk for ages!

Who has got the pics?

Definately need another one soon!

Although hopefully this time i wont fall asleep behind the wheel and smack my Fiesta into a kerb 8o

Edited by Muzz

The group split up around 10pm as Muzz, Ben and Andy went into the club

me, Ben, Muzz & Alan went into the club at 9.50, Andy came in about 1hr later

club was 19058049245728593856723695629378659682 times better than last year

yes i stayed with you lot as i had just bought a bottle of red wine and you smashed a glass aswell ralph, (thats why i wanted a glowstick for the barmaid.. who was nice).. as i thought it was unfair to have just bailed you and i only left when you went back to the hotel, so i went to the club! :huh:

ah well i loved it anyway... its quite easy to pull when you have a northern accent and say GARLIC BREAD!

i dont remeber gettin a drink in the club... i remeber everythin else tho... which is strange... there was another club that was open till 6am but we decided not to go... ah well

when muzz said catcus i thought he ment the bouncer!

Where did Andy keep dissappearing too throughout the night?

Don't know but I think he was with the minger :P :roll:

Who has got the pics?

Andy has some and Scott has loads, Ive got a couple on my phone that I will be able to put up but not till later on as im at college for the whole day :(

I had sooooooooooooo much to drink, but was in ultimate heavyweight mode, mainly 'cos I always am after drinking for such a long period of the day constantly

was perfect tho, 'cos was p155ed enough to make an awesome night's clubbings, but without the drawbacks of feeling sick, light-headed or owt

drink of the night was definitely my screaming orgasm, as anyone who shared a bit with me will agree :cheers:

FPMSL @ the mudfall tho, lol :roll: quite nice tho to be fair