Night Before FITP 2006

MFPMSL @ Scott and Mike facialling each other.................. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll: Got a picture of that, will put it up later.

Also, somebody got a glow stick stuck in a beer bottle so Alan got that bottle and another one to smash it with, smashed them under the table and then realised he got the wrong one so had to try again :roll: pmsl!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FPMSL @ the mudfall tho, lol :roll: quite nice tho to be fair

...and Muzz explaining how he had signed up to the meatspin forums and found he was a bit of a lightweight in comparison :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

After getting turned down from the club, I went and chatted to some fairly fit (think early 20s) blondes @ the bar in Wetherspoons, and did a few shots with them. They tried to get me to pay for the drinks, but somehow got out of that one :roll:

Surprised we didn't get thrown out of 'spoons in all honesty! :cheers:

i ad a reli good night n evry1 was nice, glad 2 meet u all, got reli pissed tho and had like 1 hours kip, that man hu was asleep on the floor was funni lmao!! i ope no1 puts that pic of me in weatherspoons up, purge valve hehe :roll:

And why did you only have 1 hours kip :))

Pmsl at nearly got caught doing something in kirstys room :roll:

Surprised we didn't get thrown out of 'spoons in all honesty! :cheers:

Don't think they would have thrown us out.....

The amount of money we must have spent in there has proberely paid for there months wages 8) and it was buy one get one free!

and had like 1 hours kip

Considering they retired from Spoons at like 7pm????? X( I think??? We saw Hannah and Rob as the rest of us were going out?

Kirsty and Mark were driving and saw us at the same time but needed a 2nd look as they thought we were "just a group of p1ssheads" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ben - I've found that room keycard! :cheers:

also mike said i can have a drive in his car when its ready... as he slept in my room. hint hint!

ralph - the bird behind the bar with the brown hair..forgotten her name but she was good at kissing! it was the other one wanted you - the blonde haired one

Edited by AndyCanning

and had like 1 hours kip

Considering they retired from Spoons at like 7pm????? X( I think??? We saw Hannah and Rob as the rest of us were going out?

wrong person ;)

also mike said i can have a drive in his car when its ready... as he slpet in my room.

yeah, cheers for that, we had the best view :cheers:

but did I bollox, lol :baby:

ralph - the bird behind the bar with the brown hair..forgotten her name but she was good at kissing! it was the other one wanted you - the blonde haired one

Ahhhhhh coulda made it a little clearer! Should have just gone to the bar and had a discussion about them right there :roll: :roll: :roll: They'd have loved the compliments :roll:

Mike - ahh yeah that's Daves hannah innit :roll:

Thought it was odd, hannah posting when she's meant to be @ Alton Towers with Rob :roll: