Night Before FITP 2006

Car park ticket was ripped up and thrown in the bin, and the catci was launched onto the "roof" :D

Scott reminded me about the car park ticket when the barrier wouldn't open.... :roll: :roll: :roll: Until we managed to get out with Ben just lifting the arm, I was regretting ripping the ticket up 30mins before :roll: :thumb:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ralph - the bird behind the bar with the brown hair..forgotten her name but she was good at kissing! it was the other one wanted you - the blonde haired one

Ahhhhhh coulda made it a little clearer! Should have just gone to the bar and had a discussion about them right there :roll: :roll: :roll: They'd have loved the compliments :roll:

Mike - ahh yeah that's Daves hannah innit :roll:

Thought it was odd, hannah posting when she's meant to be @ Alton Towers with Rob :roll:

the one that says bury like berry!

ralph- i did tell you but u thought i was jokin.... she wanted you to order a proper drink tho instead of sminoff ice and drinkin it thorugh a straw!

muzz also decided to challenge me at the straw game and i beat him! and he was nearly sick but he came back with 2 jugs of red bulll and vodka... lengend! i think i had a jug to myself, as well as a bottle of red wine :roll: !

muzz also decided to challenge me at the straw game and i beat him! and he was nearly sick but he came back with 2 jugs of red bulll and vodka... lengend! i think i had a jug to myself, as well as a bottle of red wine :roll: !

8o you liar!!!!! :P

I saw you hide the bottle under the table!!!!!!! :roll: :P

Edited by Benjy C

be quiet u or you will get spun! 'spun out' name for a takeaway!

be quiet u or you will get spun! 'spun out' name for a takeaway!

8o 8o 8o 8o

Didn't know you were one of them!!!!!

Just remembered about that place called 'Spun Out' :roll: :roll:

Edited by Benjy C

Andy? What game?!!?

Rematch at Rolling Road day night out as i dont believe that ever happened, either that or I was just too drunk to remember. !! I do remember coming back from the bar with 2 pints of Green Monster & 2 Pitchers of Vodka Redbull :roll: .

:roll: I remember that, you gave me a pint of green monster and then asked if I wanted some red bull and I didn't have a glass so got you to poor it in with half of my pint 8) it tasted awsome!!!!! :D 8)

Right then, only got 3 pictures that I took on my phone so thought I would get them up here.....

We found this place on the way to the pub, we think they sell spinning utensils:

Mike-spunout.jpg

Whilst in the pub Mike had a 'screaming orgasim', this was the result:

MikeandScott.jpg

Well we know that Andy got closest to pulling (even though he really shouldn't have), but this is really quite worrying!!!!

ScottandMuzz.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Right then, only got 3 pictures that I took on my phone so thought I would get them up here.....

We found this place on the way to the pub, we think they sell spinning utensils:

Mike-spunout.jpg

Whilst in the pub Mike had a 'screaming orgasim', this was the result:

MikeandScott.jpg

Well we know that Andy got closest to pulling (even though he really shouldn't have), but this is really quite worrying!!!!

ScottandMuzz.jpg

:roll: :roll: :roll:

thats decent piccy of scotteh! he was a legend like everyone... i think i went with that girl to as she kept bitin me and also my tongue really hurts today like someone bit it! yeah... i pulled twice then!

Was a quality night out. Arrived late and only found the way into the hotel thanks to Rob :thumb: and from there onto weatherspoons, met a few or the first time and was a good laugh, didn't even try and get in the club (even thought I was old enough and had idea) as Ralph and Scotteh hadn't got in, end up going to the kebab house and then back to my room, when we found out scotteh is a violent drunk :roll:

I'll get the pics up later :thumb: