Night Before FITP 2006

ah yes, another quality pre fister in the park night :D

cant believe that bouncer, wot a tw*t "got any id?" "yeah, but its not my photocard licence cuz thats in the hands of kent magistrates" and so ensued the argument :roll:

i was rather drunk, but then, if im going to get drunk, do it properly :D i didnt smash the wine tho...that was u ralph :P

was nice to meet andy and 94elx :thumb: look forward to more nights out :) i took about 50 odd pics tho, ill sort em all out later :thumb:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had gr8 night b4 fitp, even tho we left at around 10pm i still managed to drink some, not enough tho, mayb we should hav stayed and seen some of the action!!

Still didn't get full nights sleep as got frequently woken up by noisy roudy drunks below outside our window and several police cars, and from the other side of our door, just as well none of ya remembered our room no. :roll:

look forward to future 'night b4 events' ......ford fair i think....camping?????? X( :D

fpmsl at the vid :roll: no memory :D

altho i think next time im just not gonna drink :roll:

yeah you will.... it looks like ur tryin to suck dave w's nipple!

i wish i saw you like that...

This morning we pay the £7 for the carpark and drive out. go past the entrance and guess what.....

Theres 2 people looking at the entrance barrier, one a mechanic and one a security guard.

i hope they dont have cctv! :roll: :roll:

there is cctv on the entrance and exit to the car park i believe

whether they think that some of their guests could hav posibly broken the barriers or not may mean they may check but they probably 4got they even hav ccvt there or its there and doesnt work...u guys should be ok lol

ah well, its not like there english... they thought i was russian :roll:

ah well, its not like there english... they thought i was russian :roll:

They couldn't even spell my surname, took 3 attempts each time saying, sorry you dont have a reservation, then I wrote it down for them and it was.. "aaa Mr Instone"

Andrei Kanning! Who Is Andrei Kanning?!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:baby:

They do have cctv, the last thing I done before letting go of the barrier was wave to it :D 8) :roll:

It was point right at the gate aswell :roll:

Don't suppose anyone took a picture of it happening? Wouldn't that on my bedroom wall 8)

Edited by Benjy C

Pmsl at nearly got caught doing something in kirstys room :roll:

yeh thanks for that :rolleyes: what with scott and ralph trying to have sex in it too pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirsty and Mark were driving and saw us at the same time but needed a 2nd look as they thought we were "just a group of p1ssheads" :roll: :roll: :roll:

LOL :roll:

Why scotteh shouldn't be allowed to drink...

th_SV_A0001.jpg

fpmsl! that video is class. think the only video i have of is me and scott hitting each other :roll:

all in all though i had a wicked time. ive never been so drunk tho that i couldnt stand up X( lol trying to work my way back from the 3rd floor pmsl :roll:

also remember me dave and hannah trying to help scott out the toilet cos he got himself locked in :roll:

Edited by Kirsty