Ford Fair 2006

Great day, shame so many people dropped out from the night before but oh well. took a load of photos once i had got some batteries, thanks hannah.

ben let mm know how many hour your away for in total lol

well here some pictures....

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01345.jpg

DSC01347.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

Something missing?

DSC01358.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01362.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01365.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

Edited by bluliz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got in about 15-20 minutes ago lol

Was quite a good day but me and Muzz were really tired as we havn't had any sleep for a day and only decided we were going to go at about 1am lol so not had any sleep for couple of days now lol

Well done to Ralph and Tidykart (think it was you) thought you both done really well on the track, especially considering some of the cars you were up against :cheers:

Was good to see everyone I havn't seen for a while, oh and Dave, I'm awaiting that 'shop :roll:

Edited by Benjy C

Will be geeting my pics and footage of my track action in the next couple of days. 8)

Was my first time at Ford Fair and it was awesome really really great and there should of been more of you lot on the track it was so fun!!!

Also walked straight through you lot to see if you lot recognised me not that ya wud, but no one noticed :baby:

But na it was such an awesome day, and say it again the track session was fantastic!! :D

Also walked straight through you lot to see if you lot recognised me not that ya wud, but no one noticed :baby:

well ya should of said who you were lol :P

i'll do my report tomorrow. so tired, going to sleep :tired:

Ye i know but my track session was gona begin soon, so couldn't stick around, but ye I know I should of. But anyway ya shoulda sen me on the track instead :rolleyes:

Didn't see ex-finesse ?(

National speed limit 60 :thumb:

pmsl :roll: :roll:

think you'll find national speed limit on a dually is 70 :D :P

Also, there isnt one hid in a bush? ?( Just after the roadworks you mean?

as for the show, not bad, nice to see the people I did!! :)

Edited by Lee R

A quality day was had, thoroughly enjoyed it. Even better with no kids so could stay the whole duration. Loved 'The Hoff' postcards that appeared on the windscreens, thanks to Dan! Was a damn good day.

Shame the night before did'nt go to the original plans, but Rob and Hannah were good company. Someone tried to kick in the pound shop doors, so that was the most entertainment for the night.

Just the one pic to post up, all the rest are on the photobucket. Link at the bottom. :thumb:

Ralphy-Baby on the track!!

DSCN0054.jpg

Ford Fair 2006

:cheers: