Ford Fair 2006

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a good day, not as good as last year in my opinion, but still good.

Thanks to Ralph for taking us, next time I think i'll plan a bit in advance rather than saying "Fook it" at 1am and jump straight in the car to get to Ralphs in time to leave for FF :roll: .

Tidykart, I saw you around the track, you seemed to have that tight corner by the paddock sorted :thumb: .

Some very tasty motors on display as usual, Timmy C's was the best looking on the stand for me.

Was also good to see old friends and meet new people.

Roll on the next one, where I WILL have my car..if it kills me :roll: .

Oh and I will one day try and do one of these shows when im not tired, not Peeed or hungover :roll: .

Had a top day, very sunburnt now though..

Came over looking for you ralph, couldnt see you anywhere..watched you around the track, quality stuff m8, really surreal watching my old car going round.. :D Watching it go around, i thought 2 myself, why did i not lower the bk end loads more.. ?( lol..

I know what yoiu mean ralph though, i had that exact same feeling, it felt like something was seriously lacking..

Really miss my orion and having a ford in general now...gonna sort that out by this time nxt yr.. 8)

thought it was a quality show alot better value for money coming from santa pod! saw all the cars on the stand some of them the pics dont do them justice! nice motors guys, brought me some evo stickers that was me dan who came over and asked for them, wish i had of had my car in a good state would of liked to show mine, ralf watched you on the track well done mate did well out there i(by the way i was the guy who came over talked to muzz after your track time when you were standing by your car, might not of rememberd me?

over all good shows guys, shame i didnt get to meet a many of you tho

:(

mitch