Ford Fair 2006

any 1 want to explain the ford leon confused or what!

She also got got a Ford KA but it wasnt ready for the show in time and seeing as it was a ford show thought it be rude not to bring out the Ford Leon! :D

Im in a few piccies!!! :baby:

Shouldve come over an spoken as im not sure who you guys are (Facially) as ive not had the chance to me anyone yet!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt enjoy this one half as much as i have done in the past, perhaps not showing makes a difference..

had a good look around though and saw lots of friends and some people ive not met in person, marci etc.. even spent a fair bit of time talking to my mate dan fudge on FF stand..

and i must admit the funniest news of the day was a certain club not being their for unknown reasons.. :roll:

and charged £15 ?(

LOL i love that silver estate with the CF effect boot!!

that estate had a cosworth badge on the back ?( dunno whether it was though... coulda been knowing the dutch lol!

i loved the red bull guage holders :roll:

the bonnet had me fooled till i looked closer, it looked good :thumb:

Came over looking for you ralph, couldnt see you anywhere..watched you around the track, quality stuff m8, really surreal watching my old car going round.. :D Watching it go around, i thought 2 myself, why did i not lower the bk end loads more.. ?( lol..

Glad you saw it mate, shame didn't manage to see ya in person though.

Nah the back end looks quality with it higher than the front :D

i got home at 10:15 on the sunday!!!

was a great show, cheers to matt for the organising. everyones cars looked great. i have loads of photos, even some of 2white2bling's car :P

will sort the photos when i can be arsed.

as per usual there was a crash (RX8) on the way home, keeping the tradition :P

had a great day, i was (still am a bit) very red. sorry about the false weather forecast :P

was a lovley day cant believe i missed the evo stand i thought i looked all over i was on the blue oval owners club stand up at far end by the track 0-60 def do again next year might even find the evo stand lol you all have sweet motors i do like they look sweet kep up the good work guys/gals

my ford fair pics and a couple from drive home

these on drive home

fordfair06-08-064.jpg

fordfair06-08-063.jpg

rest at show hope you enjoy

My Ford Fair Pics