Track action from FordFair

These cars were taking people out for rides around the track £25 for 1 lap. They didnt give a fcuk

FordFair113.jpg

The cossies all did well even though alot seemed to be blowing Shite loads of black smoke out the back

FordFair112.jpg

FordFair110.jpg

FordFair106.jpg

FordFair105.jpg

FordFair104.jpg

This guy got the crowd going in the stand next to the pit lane, every corner he was trying to flick the back end out until he got black flagged then everyone was booing and shouting for him to get chin the guy. They let him back on but he just came off with smoke coming from the engine. Look on the back bumper.

FordFair111.jpg

FordFair109.jpg

This guy did the 0-60 but the car sounded like it was mis-firing, then he just spluttered to a stop and had to be towed off

FordFair101.jpg

I am definately going on the track next year, gonna get some new wheels soon and keep the old ones to put on next year

all well and good someone trying to get the back end out but when theirs other people on the track he could hit it then stops being funny.. reason why i would nowdays only go on at a proper trackday not these show organised ones where people get away with all sorts of stupidity

He was good, handled it everytime. There was a lad who lost it in a mk4 3i and just missed another 3i, that got the crowd going as well. I think most of the people there were just waiting for a crash to happen. Marcia said there had been a couple of minor accidents. The lotus's were the worst cutting everyone up :nutter: , id have been more concerned about them

I was sat watching the performance ford cosie duke it out with the WB performance one. they were really going for it, left mike rainbirds cossie for dust. the red flag came out and the incident truck and crane went out on the track, followed by the landy with a winch. the WB car was brought back on the flatbed, front nearside hub had exploded and the car was missing a wheel.

the landy was for a fiesta ST with a Fast Ford staffer in it, it had broke down and had to be towed in, couldnt help but giggle.

not as much as the chav saxo that went up the 0-60 strip

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, NO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I thought the track action was average. But then I hate Silverstone as a spectator track :(

i agree that the tack action was not great bar a few high powered cossies

trax was different last yr, as they had alot of professional drivers out there which made for much better viewing. i remember 2 lotus exiges driving within feet of eachother at full speed around each bend :cheers:

The lotus's were the worst cutting everyone up :nutter:

That is true... 8)

They were proper ignoring all their rules about overtaking in the braking areas, etc! They weren't going for it in the corners though... as I stuck right on one on that hair pin right!!

£25 a lap is disgusting!!!!!!! :jaw: :jaw: :jaw: