ASDA 'On ya marks day" 2006

good day out as usual, although slightly disappointed they've gave more track to the trucks than cars on the bends :blink:

went out in a Focus ST driven by a TeamRS instructor type bloke.....he made it dance :D .....I want one :drool: :cheers:

also went out in a yellow Cerbera, awesome car, but the bonnet flapped after 80mph ?(

took one of our work trucks for a razz round Brunters with the little un too :D , overtook 3 trucks race style down the bottom corner which got some odd looks, specially as I was pulling the double decker :roll:

Nice to see Dave, Bluliz/Hannah and Chapster, didnt see anyone else, weirdly given the small size of the place :)

also, sneaked through the car park to the EVO stand to give the stand some class :roll: :roll: :roll: :P

Took the camera, but forgot to get pics :rolleyes: sure others will have took loads :cheers:

oh, and Dan & Caroline, I would have stopped on the A14 to say hello, but was going too fast :( The cabby break down?

Edited by Lee R

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GTI broke down. Looking very bad.......................

Show was good, went out in the 4x4 and a Skyline! lovely stuff!

b0llocks... sorry to hear that mate, hope it aint too expensive ;)

what broke ?

looks a decent day - I get the impression it wasnt as big as last year - not as much to do ???

imo, there was loads more to do than last year ?( we left fairly early, but could have filled the afternoon with bits to do too :cheers: depends what ya into I spose :)

i'd love to have driven the coach round and the fire engine round. There were 3 different trucks i'd like have driven round (spose a truck is a truck to Joe Bloggs :) ).

Would have like a go on the skid pan, and the 4x4 course. Would have liked a ride in a Skyline and the EVO FQ400...

.......but didnt have time :D

I DID I DID I DID!!!!! 2 laps and i didn't get owned, mainly due to the handling. I braked a lot later than some of the faster cars i was following/ in front of and had some fantastic lift-off oversteer in the last corner :D

Brilliant day, would have had more rides but run out of time and didn't really want to spend more.

Awesome