ASDA 'On ya marks day" 2006

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a quality day.

Ian turning up late and going "anyone know where we're going?" ROFL

did tones of stuff, won a bottle of brandy in one of the tombola things.

drove the forklift, and one of the trucks. had a ride in a chimera and then a Focus ST. 130mph in both, i got 2 laps in the TVR hahhaha, the bloke wanted to warm the tyres up as it was his first run back from lunch

Lee did you go in the orange one or the red one?

the orange one was drived by a Guy from Prodrive that does the Drive Unlimited Ford Day. and the red by one of the guys that put the day together.

also found the skid pan, cheers chappers. great fun and he started mucking about with the ride height while i was driving to catch me out. i shouldn't have said i'd done skid pans before.

wend home with 7 crates of drink and found out on the way home if i lower my car i will need to get my arches rolled.

Edited by bluliz

absolutely wicked time. loved watching russ swift with the minis. Amazing skills there!

drove a lorry and the bloke who worked for a company who work for tescos :roll: he didnt believe me that id never driven a lorry before and said he should watch out for his job :roll: absolutely brilliant fun! got some videos which ill upload later when my phone works :rolleyes:

went out in the blue manual corvette with the testicles hanging from the rear bumper.... fcuk me! it was soooo fast! pushed it to its absolute limits round the bends :drool: if i werent holding on i probaly would have ended up in the drivers seat :roll:

all in all, some AMAZING cars there! the GT40's, TVR's, Skylines, Ferrari, etc etc... easily a million pounds worth of metal, probaly even more :drool: :drool: :drool:

good to see everyone that i spoke too! the car made it home in one piece but started to stall waiting in traffic after an accident involving an audi on the m1. thought Shite pleeeeeeeeease dont stall in the middle lane as i know you wont start again bitch!!!! (those who i spoke to will know about my car problems from the night before :rolleyes: )

:cheers:

:) yeah, on the straights it was pretty obvious what was going to happen but in the twisty bit i did quite well and it was a lot of fun :D

dunno what it is with Brunters, on the drivers that go, but I was stuck to TVR's round the S bends in the standard estate :roll: