Orion Cosworth 4x4 (update 9th August 2012)

stoo2000

surely you can rent a small garage (or 2) from a local housing association for a few months so you have it close by.

If you caan afford to build this you can afford £6 a week on a garage while you build it.

taking your time??? STOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! get on with it..... seriously ha!

Anything for a Cosworth is expensive :nutter: , so taking time is a good thing!. I would have been alot cheaper sticking with the Zetec Turbo I was building.

Put it all together really!

good answer

Oh, and give the engine some love. Have a new head set to fit. Need to give it a check over too, make sure everything is ok on it.

Estimated finish? :D

Stu is really busy at the moment and I understand why it is taking him so long to do. he has one hell of a busy schedule and job, once its finished he can stand back and look proud knowing its been done right and to a good standard because...... its not been Rushed!

Stu is really busy at the moment and I understand why it is taking him so long to do. he has one hell of a busy schedule and job, once its finished he can stand back and look proud knowing its been done right and to a good standard because...... its not been Rushed!

Not rushed?

Stoo has a new spokesperson does he?