Orion Cosworth 4x4 (update 9th August 2012)

stoo2000

Not rushed?

Har Fcuking Har.

Stoo has a new spokesperson does he?

No he doesn't, but I have however been talking to him outside of "Evo land" all I am saying is that I understand it from his point of view & I know why he is so busy. :rolleyes:

Ive talked to him outside of "Evo land" too, but I dont feel the need to answer questions directed at him.

To be fair, the question of "how long" has been asked so many times I'd assume that stoo is probably getting pissed off with answering it himself?

An answer from another member is both helpful to the question asker, and it saves the OP having to answer it AGAIN...

...I honestly see no need to poke holes in the fact that someone has answered a question that has pretty much been answered too many times, already!

It seems to me that Lee was just trying to be helpful, but h'es ended up being ripped for it? Doesn't seem fair...

• 3 weeks later...
To be fair, the question of "how long" has been asked so many times I'd assume that stoo is probably getting pissed off with answering it himself?

An answer from another member is both helpful to the question asker, and it saves the OP having to answer it AGAIN...

...I honestly see no need to poke holes in the fact that someone has answered a question that has pretty much been answered too many times, already!

It seems to me that Lee was just trying to be helpful, but h'es ended up being ripped for it? Doesn't seem fair...

it will be finnished by the time the olympics start in london 2012 thats a good gestiment

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

it will be finnished by the time the olympics start in london 2012 thats a good gestiment

Guess again...? :pancake:

I hoping he has finished it, has all the pictures ready for one super update, think this was one of the first topics I looked at when I first joined.

Dammit, you got me.

Nah, I'm afraid not.