ferrari action day

Graeme

Hate to rain on the parade, but I did this day on Friday.

It's run by Vision Motorsport and takes place in an old US Air force base.

The 360 Modena was a let down. I paid an extra £30 and took out a 355 which was much better.

The Porsche was dull but practical.

Sadly they only let you drive the ferrari and porsche in straight lines, which was Shite, and Graeme, sorry mate, both cars only get up to 110 max on the course. It is impossible you did 140mph for various reasons. An argument took place while I was there regarding this. I personally got very frustrated during the day after not being allowed to rev the cars as they should be and having to change gear very very slowly.

The best part of the day was the Lotus Elise, Z3 M and WRX STI. Which they let you drive round corners and have a bit of fun in.

I enjoyed the experience, but you didnt get enough time in the cars and the course they laid out was too plain.

Only thing I learnt that day, there is something called 'practical power', the ferrari was simply too powerful to have fun in on the public road.

Now the STI, hmm, that was good.

I might be looking at Evo's, maybe, possibly.

so basically he is lying then, how do you mean they wont let you rev ?

so basically he is lying then, how do you mean they wont let you rev ?

A mate of mine done this and said it was good but not great as you weren't allowed to take it to its full potential (basically going slower than you could and not hearing the beast of an engine scream!) Boring!