Castle Coombe Report

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a good show, my mates took a few pics of the stand etc, ill get them when i see him next

i quite enjoyed myself, the people i spoke to were sorted, shame about the location of the stand, kept getting dust all over my car which i wasnt happy about lol, but as said thats not ians fault, im pretty sunburned now tho! lol

sorry i left early, had a bad night the night before and ended up only having around 1 hour sleep before hand so i was absolutly shattered lol.

bought somthing chrome for my car which is also a bonus :D lol

Had a great day, so well done to those involved in putting the show on, spent most of my time watching the track action, and taking a fair few snaps:D

Heres a few randoms from the track action i took

IMG_2005%20(Small).JPG

IMG_1948%20(Small).JPG

IMG_1985%20(Small).JPG

IMG_1964%20(Small).JPG

IMG_2139%20(Small).JPG

IMG_1971%20(Small).JPG

IMG_1881%20(Small).JPG

IMG_1960%20(Small).JPG

someone lost their way

IMG_1940%20(Small).JPG

IMG_1989%20(Small).JPG

Heres a Link to them all:

http://www.nemesismedia.co.uk/gallery/inde...=castlecoombe07

Top pics there Mike, any of the cars on the evo stand??

Ian your pics would be good if they were'nt covered in writing :nutter:

The show itself looked good, track action looks awesome, that saph with the tiger stripes is lovely, might get some of those for mine :unsure: The stand should be made to look good at ALL shows :thumb:

The stand should be made to look good at ALL shows :thumb:

speaking as a 3+ year strong harcore showwer, and an Events Co-ordinator for EVO of 3+ years, your comment is easier said than done......The 'love' for the club has been lost imo, and will very hard to find again.

can totally see where Ian's coming from, if I was still Events Co-Ordinator, and this was the turnout (this year as a whole), i'd feel the same...........

Sadly not, i went off watching the track action and then when i came back most had gone.....I hoped someone else may have got some

speaking as a 3+ year strong harcore showwer, and an Events Co-ordinator for EVO of 3+ years, your comment is easier said than done......The 'love' for the club has been lost imo, and will very hard to find again.

can totally see where Ian's coming from, if I was still Events Co-Ordinator, and this was the turnout (this year as a whole), i'd feel the same...........

I agree tbh, no one seems to care anymore, show turnouts have been cack this year. Everyone is quite willing to slate the club and show stands etc but then none of them seem to put their names down for the shows and make them better....I wish i had a car and did the whole show thing a few years ago when it was at its best imo, back then everyone was really into the club and show stands were Mahooosive......

As for people saying some people didnt speak, well no one came over and introduced themselves to me.....The only person i knew was Ian hence thats the only person i spoke to. So it works both ways really, if someone had come over and said hello i certainly wouldnt of told them to Pee off :roll:

Sadly not, i went off watching the track action and then when i came back most had gone.....I hoped someone else may have got some

I agree tbh, no one seems to care anymore, show turnouts have been cack this year. Everyone is quite willing to slate the club and show stands etc but then none of them seem to put their names down for the shows and make them better....I wish i had a car and did the whole show thing a few years ago when it was at its best imo, back then everyone was really into the club and show stands were Mahooosive......

As for people saying some people didnt speak, well no one came over and introduced themselves to me.....The only person i knew was Ian hence thats the only person i spoke to. So it works both ways really, if someone had come over and said hello i certainly wouldnt of told them to Pee off :roll:

Your right Lee and Mike, i also wish i was into this a few years ago, im in this for the longhaul and would gladly organise the shows for next year but i would need the flags and whatever else is needed, this year went a bit tits up for me regarding shows as ive had family stuff/holidays falling on the days of shows, organise my social life better for next year and there wont be a problem. Onwards and Upwards :thumb: