Zymol

Mike C

It's a bit expensive (£180 for a little tub of concours glaze), but I wouldn't use anything else now

there was a website where they had 50% of EVERYTHING in the range, but that offer is no longer on as they've been wiped out. I bought a load from 'em

Anyone else use it?

If not, try it!

hey mike, heard loads seen loads of pic of the use of all zymol glazes/wax. Once the baby is sorted and i have my machine polishing collection bit btter stocked i'll be getting some, the wax is as only good as a very good preped surface to imo id rather spend time on prefecting the removal of swilrs, holgrams and marring, and the odd marks. then get the best from the wax.

welcome back buddy, suprised me, seeing you atthe touring cars, great day that was

yeah it was a good day's racing. A bit wet though, although not as wet as Donington this sunday

I'll post a few in-depth details that people have done on detailing forums a bit later when I get the chance.

IM on detailing world and autopia in the usa and a few others

Good work :cheers:

Detailing is really taking off in all circles now, and is hopefully boosting the conditions of cars of all types and ages :thumb:

defo but still get people that dont get what is unvolved like my boss, loves his t-cut and 16 coats wax that last 2 days. Trying to get a few paid jobs to built my collection up.