FORD FAIR 07

Right today was my first ever Ford Fair! never been to an event like this, i have only ever been to shows like modified mayhem with chav mobiles! So i didnt know what to expect!

I was alittle worried because my expectations were this show is all about mint originals that enthusiasts love and mine just would not fit in! (plus this was my first show i have shown in!)

But all turned out to be great, got to meet some of you guys off here in the flesh! (which was kinda weird!) got my car alot of looks, and some great comments both from you guys and the public! which is a great confidence boost as i alway put my car down, due to inperfections!

Loved the layout of the plot we got! and our position was great, right near the entrance so everyone would walk past us, pretty much no matter what!

Cant wait for next year now! (but bloody sunburnt now!)

here's a few pics of my cars first show! (and a few other cars i saw!)

Comments welcome!

4623.jpg

My cars first leg, at the services! This was after stopping on the motorway as my mate got pulled for his number plate! so i pulled over to wait, bit silly with no number plate on but got away with it! (they didnt realise! LOL)

Now a few of my Car!

4624.jpg

4625.jpg

4626.jpg

4627.jpg

4628.jpg

The Pie Wagon!

4629.jpg

The Vamp Chariot!

4630.jpg

I Love Carbon Fibre!

4631.jpg

Elenor!!!

4632.jpg

Then on the way saw an empty Car Park!........ Picture Time!

4633.jpg

4634.jpg

4635.jpg

Then Finally got it all tucked up in Bed! LOL :roll:

4636.jpg

So there my little review with few pics! Last thing that happened was some photographer dude came up to me asking if it had been featured before! I said no so he gave me his card and said his editor he get pics for would love it! (fast ford i think??) so gotta type up a spec sheet later! Never know may get in a mag!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, just got home, the mk4 managed 435 miles to about 54/55 litres. Quite happy with that.

I had a great show, thanks to everyone that turned up, we had some loads of stunning motors and attracted a fair few people. Good to meet the people who I met, new faces and old.

Absolutely knackered, but at least I didn't have to get up as early as last year lol. We raised a fair bit with the Rich collection, don't know exactly as Ian and Stoo have the collection tin.

hey marcia, who took the pics of my car earlier with the marsbar on it? lol, everyone was quite confused by that lol.

That was me, will show the photos later, your mum caight me :roll:

Will do the photos tomorrow, way too tired to be arsed doing them now.

Ohh yeah, Evo, all time low?? Get out :roll: :roll:

Last thing that happened was some photographer dude came up to me asking if it had been featured before! I said no so he gave me his card and said his editor he get pics for would love it! (fast ford i think??) so gotta type up a spec sheet later! Never know may get in a mag!

Do it mate, been a while since we have had an Evo car with a feature, plus having pros take photos of your car is always a bonus.

Nice one Tez, make sure you get a screentop on before the feature :D

Screentop????

Aye, an Evo sticker that goes along the whole lenght of the windscreen, i had one on my car today if you saw it.

Talking of which, did anyone get any photos of my car today, its about the only car i didn't take a photo of on our stand :roll:

great day out, gutted i woke up to late for the meet but still made it down. had a good look round the evo plot and must say that lambs was my fave car there.

cracking cars about and some lovely ladies too and im all sunburnt on my arms (didnt want to take my top off to show my man boobs) :pancake:

good action on the track but what happened with the incident thingy. that focus wrc was my fave car of the day. the funniest moment was when that es cos spun off and the sierra 3 dr watched him and then followed him and the es cos losing his splitter when he was pulled off.

the day ended in typical fashion for me though, flat tyre, spare was flat and no pump so had to go walkies for on :censored:

bring on next years ford fair

Just uploaded a few of my pics before I go apply after-sun and collapse lol! Good seeing a lot of you guys and having a chat :thumb:

Rob that pic of the recaro with hex fabric, is that in a Mondeo?

Will also scan in my track photo soon :thumb:

FF1.jpg

'The sTrig'

FF2.jpg

FF3.jpg

FF4.jpg

FF5.jpg

FF6.jpg

FF7.jpg

FF9.jpg

FF10.jpg

FF11.jpg