VW North West

MIKE W

It was VW North West show at Tatton Park today, so me and Dave went along, mainly because GSF had a stand.....

Imo it wasnt a patch on the Ford shows, it didnt seem organised and lay out.....cars just seemed chucked in tbh. The trade stalls were wierd lol at the Ford shows you get trade stands selling basically car stuff, tools, parts, car models....Basically all relating to cars. At VW shows you get stalls selling pillows, herbal remedies, pottery, Hats (Not like VW baseball caps etc proper old man style hats lol), DIY tools and many other wierd stalls. Then to top off the madness there was a stand were people were having Christmas dinner. They had a christmas tree, proper table and chairs in the middle of a field pmsl, got a pic below....

Anyway onto the Cars.....The cars on show were top notch, some really stunning motors. All the wheels are just mental lol you really could not pull them off in the Ford scene. There was Veedubs with Bentley wheels, Porsche wheels, BMW wheels, Merc wheels......

We also had a quality play with two Mk4 R32's on the way home on our private race course :cheers:

Anyway here are my pics....

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Pic5.jpg

Low mofo on Bentley rims....

Pic6.jpg

Pic7.jpg

Smart Beetle...

Pic8.jpg

Pic9.jpg

Pic10.jpg

Pic11.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic13.jpg

pic14.jpg

pic15.jpg

pic16.jpg

pic17.jpg

pic18.jpg

Very nice Cupra R...

pic19.jpg

pic20.jpg

pic21.jpg

pic22.jpg

pic23.jpg

One of my fave cars, i think it looks awesome....

pic24.jpg

pic25.jpg

pic26.jpg

pic27.jpg

Ace Mk5 GTi....

pic28.jpg

pic29.jpg

pic30.jpg

Now for the wierd stuff...

pic31.jpg

You cant get ya self a nice bag of sugar roasted nuts at Ford Fair lol....

Pic32.jpg

WTF....

pic33.jpg

pic34.jpg

Pic35.jpg

Public parking was abit cack if your car sat on the floor like Daves.....We actually had to ask for a different place to park at first as Dave couldnt get in lol....

Dave.jpg

Dave1.jpg

:cheers:

There was plenty of campers and old beetles etc which were quality too

old skool VW does nothing for me, would rather watch my pubes grow :) :unsure:

love some of the modern stuff :cheers:

PMSL, same here thats why i didnt take any pics of them.....But still the standard of them was good

I've always loved the Euro look on VWs.

No Sciroccos or Corrado's? :(

You know what i dont think there was :mellow: i aint got any pics of them and if i had seen some i would of got pics as i love Corrado's....

I only recall seeing one Corrado leaving the car park....I may of just been completely blind and walked past them :unsure: