Blackpool Ford Day 2007

MarkyMark

Started the day by meeting Canning and Trig at a McD's on the A580 at 7.30am, we left there and made are way upto the main meet point. Nearly got a full show of cars but a couple couldnt make it, still the cars that did make it were all looking brill :thumb: We all set off in convoy up to the show. Travelling down we had the misfortune of having to pass a police car and as soon as i saw it i knew i was going to get a pull because of my showplates :censored: A flash of blue lights and im on the hardshoulder recieving a £30 pound fine while the rest head of into the horizon. Once there the majority of us went and got some breakfast which was very tasty :cheers:

It was great to meet everyone and had some good conversations with Trig and Lazy about future mods amongst other things. I had a really good time, the best meet ive been to with EVO :cheers:

Heres the EVO cars that showed-

Blackpool027.jpg

Blackpool015.jpg

Blackpool028.jpg

Blackpool008.jpg

Blackpool006.jpg

Blackpool010.jpg

Blackpool024.jpg

Blackpool005.jpg

Blackpool001.jpg

Blackpool014.jpg

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a good day, good turnout of EVO cars....well played to everyone :cheers: , shame about the people that didnt turn up.....

Weather held off all day, it was fooking windy but it held off rain until late on when i was heading off anyway.

Shame about getting clocked for the plates Mark, i seen them and Shite because i have my small plate on so i got close up behind Daves saph so they couldnt see it and went by and then looked in my mirror and seen the blue lights come on and them pull ya.....

Good to have a chat with the usual chaps, also good to finally meet Mr Peewee and also had a little chat to Dubs nice to meet you mate :thumb:

Will sort my pics out later :cheers: All in all not a bad day

a lot better than last year and it was alot more fun and cold lol ... apart from dave trying kill me with his smoke/mist/smell from the cossie lol

good to meet everyone again and the new people as said .. cant wait to see danposs's pictures and mikes...

mark - nice shot of mine .., love it!

Was a good day all round. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet everyone but i'm sure i will at some more shows in the future. Evo cars were looking well, and it was nice to be at the grand unveiling of peewee's motor.

And a big thanks to trig for lending me a jumper (didn't realise it was gonna be that cold!!)