Ghost riding f*ckup

jasonbonney

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, i'm 17 almost 18 and I have better things to do for fun then acting like an arse in my car.

I went to a jap car meet on Sunday as was bloody glad I'd got through that car park before the wheel spins and stuff started.

Someone was drifiting around a mini roundabout, if that had screwed up, who knows what problems that would have caused.

This kinda thing reminds me of the little shits I have living on my road who made a comment about going to town, getting pissed and driving home and thinking it was cool. Its not, and to be fair, i've almost had 2 accidents in a week because of idiots on the motor way and normal roads.

With you off the roads, britain is a very very small bit safer.

To be fair, i'm 17 almost 18 and I have better things to do for fun then acting like an arse in my car.

I went to a jap car meet on Sunday as was bloody glad I'd got through that car park before the wheel spins and stuff started.

Someone was drifiting around a mini roundabout, if that had screwed up, who knows what problems that would have caused.

This kinda thing reminds me of the little shits I have living on my road who made a comment about going to town, getting pissed and driving home and thinking it was cool. Its not, and to be fair, i've almost had 2 accidents in a week because of idiots on the motor way and normal roads.

black nissan 180sx by any chance on he mini rounabout

Ive just spent 25mins of my life reading the entire thread, even though its forever old, I can't believe hardly any of you picked up on this straight away, its clearly a wind-up. I noticed that after the bit about the insurance lol

course its a wind up, a fence wouldnt do that much damage, tut

black nissan 180sx by any chance on he mini rounabout

You were there then I take it lol? And yeah that was the car.

Considering this thread is public for google to index, I think it should be deleted, not just locked. That'd require some common sense though.

I agre. The last thing you want is people thiking our members do this 'ghost riding'. I dont think ther's much chance of common sense here...

Considering this thread is public for google to index, I think it should be deleted, not just locked. That'd require some common sense though.

I agre. The last thing you want is people thiking our members do this 'ghost riding'. I dont think ther's much chance of common sense here...

I only replied to voice my 6 eggs :) I agree that it should be closed too.