Ghost riding f*ckup

jasonbonney

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a thread! lol, would you jump of a cliff if your freinds said too? lol

what a stupid thing to do? lol.

i think that you should have been caught, atleast you will have learnt from it!

I thought it was quite funny, if it was a wind up by an ex-member, then they certainly got alot of people who replied to run right into his joke!

Should have just not replied and not lowered to his/her level!

:roll: :roll: :roll: this thread is great, what an arsehole :roll: :roll:

I cant work out if this is real or not purely for the fact that i don't think ive ever met such a blatant idiot who thinks its clever. Chavtastic whacker. not only do people like this raise premiums they also give young drivers a bad name and more reasons for police to constantly bug us. Grow up will you.

Selfish is one of the first words that come to mind...along with cnut

Get a life, start by getting a job and not living of all us who pay taxes and then get off this forum :thumb: HOPE YOU GET BANGED UP OR EVEN BETTER SOMEONE DOES IT TO YOU. then reality might just kick in.

first page and a half was entertaining, stopped reading as it was getting a bit repetative so please inform me if i missed anything goof..

LENGTH!! didnt really crash ur car by ghostriding but are simply posting to "irritate" us. Its not really working,i am personally in stitches thinking about just how SAD a little t*at like urself can be. U may not be a 9 year old retard boy but u certainly act like one.

Do the world a favour and slice ur wrists...really!!! go on then..im waiting