Lucifer is dead.....Pics on Page 3 + 6

minirotty

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could say you were a bit irresponisble for selling it to someone who was clearly a total cnut of a driver. theres only one cause for that type of accident -drivin outside of your ability for the conditions. for a car to be destroyed that quickly after it was sold means he didnt know how to drive.

How old was he out of interest?

Just because the poor guy crashed the car soon after purchasing it doesn't neccessarily mean he is/was a shite driver does it?

A number of factors could have contributed to the accident.

Lack of Knowledge of the car, not being used to its speed/handling characteristics

Maybe the guy didn't know the road he was on?

Maybe it was due to another road user?

give the knobhead due... i dont think you can roll a car 6 times and then claim you was doing 40mph :rolleyes: clearly he was driving like a cock!! and if you dont know the road or cars power and do it then it shows even more that his a cock...

you could say you were a bit irresponisble for selling it to someone who was clearly a total cnut of a driver. theres only one cause for that type of accident -drivin outside of your ability for the conditions. for a car to be destroyed that quickly after it was sold means he didnt know how to drive.

Just because the poor guy crashed the car soon after purchasing it doesn't neccessarily mean he is/was a shite driver does it?

Lack of Knowledge of the car, not being used to its speed/handling characteristics

I had a friend killed whilst driving her boyfriend home in his car, she had only ever driven a 1.1 fiesta, this was a 1.8 16v focus, she wasn't used to the concept of the car, hence loosing control of it and binning it :(

Kind of pays to think before you post idiotic replys sometimes, espicially as your a new user and you won't get far on a board like this, unless youve just joined to take the Pee.

:rolleyes:

Funnily enough i was just lookin thru your show us your shunt thread and tbh, it seems like your a bit of a cnut of a driver too! no wonder ur stickin up for someone who's done this. Btw if ur driving a new car that your not used to really fast enough to roll it 6 times, it makes you a cnut. That was my point.

clearly there was noone else involved. he bought the car. he couldn't handle it. he nearly died. what a cnut.

Edited by FartyBumchester

OK my opinion as it was my car.....

The lads alive! who cares about opinions?

I've smashed many of cars up whilst growing up, I've also driven like a dick at times and got away with it*just* haven't we all? up it's apart of life!

End of the day he's not dead and he isn't injured, a car I built hasn't ended some ones life, it hasn't caused there life to change, it hasnt recked other people's lifes, so.....

I happy :cheers:

End of the day he's not dead and he isn't injured, a car I built hasn't ended some ones life, it hasn't caused there life to change, it hasnt recked other people's lifes, so.....

I bet it has, he wont do that again.

I know how you feel minirotty.

There is a guy on another forum i used to visit sometimes, he sold his fiesta turbo to another popular forum member, sadly driving home he crashed the car and was tragically killed.

Id hate to have to live with the ' what if ' statement that maybe something you did to that car could have possibly resulted in the accident which killed/seriously injured the new owner, its normally unlikely, but its human nature to think like that.

I had a friend killed whilst driving her boyfriend home in his car, she had only ever driven a 1.1 fiesta, this was a 1.8 16v focus, she wasn't used to the concept of the car, hence loosing control of it and binning it :(

Kind of pays to think before you post idiotic replys sometimes, espicially as your a new user and you won't get far on a board like this, unless youve just joined to take the Pee.

:rolleyes:

if you think that, your a fool. to smash a car up that bad they must of been going at speed, if you arnt used to how a car handles you dont just go and rape it and put the car to its limits, as for not used to the concept of driving a faster car, ive driven my dads 911 when he had it a good few times and didnt bin it and compered to my golf which is jsut over 100bhp its very quick, does that make me some kind of superior driver, in real life i doubt it very much

just glad hes ok, would be a horrid feeling if the car you sold the lad had killed him

I think most of the people on this thread are inconsiderate annoying people. This guy has had a serious car crash and all you can do is mock him? For all you know he may have broken both legs and may never walk properly again? Yeah and just try and say "serves him right".. Could have swerved for a deer or something.. And you could easily roll a car 6 times at low speed if you hit the right obstacles towards a ditch!

As per usual, bunch of dickheads spouting their mouths off without engaging a single brain cell first. Way to go chaps.

I think most of the people on this thread are inconsiderate annoying people. This guy has had a serious car crash and all you can do is mock him? For all you know he may have broken both legs and may never walk properly again? Yeah and just try and say "serves him right".. Could have swerved for a deer or something.. And you could easily roll a car 6 times at low speed if you hit the right obstacles towards a ditch!

As per usual, bunch of dickheads spouting their mouths off without engaging a single brain cell first. Way to go chaps.

well said.