Auto Electrician needed....

Charley

You don't want to solder, that causes more problems than it fixes..... I'm only 10 minutes down the road but I could only offer advice - can't be hanging upside-down in a footwell at the moment due to a bad knee.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He charged £60. He disconnected the alarm (wiring was a bit of a mess), jumped started the car plus gave me a cover for my battery :D

at least its done .still I bet you would have rather spent the £60 on something else us girls like a good night out with freinds

Know that feeling too ,did he take long carlie

i can answer that lol... no not long at all.. and hes coming back monday so he can sort out my stereo wiring :thumb: saves me the hassle

hes pretty good as he is an older guy so he knows what hes doing (been doing it all his working life) and dont bullshite and rip you off.

i can answer that lol... no not long at all.. and hes coming back monday so he can sort out my stereo wiring :thumb: saves me the hassle

hes pretty good as he is an older guy so he knows what hes doing (been doing it all his working life) and dont bullshite and rip you off.

Thats good geez as we all know cowboys who wing it in the trade ,he was a tad pricey but if its peace of mind you will pay it if hes good at his job , as there are a few of us about who know what wire goes to what,

Edited by 1pukkadeal

Thats good geez as we all know cowboys who wing it in the trade ,he was a tad pricey but if its peace of mind you will pay it if hes good at his job , as there are a few of us about who know what wire goes to what,

As Mutley said no he didn't, he done it within an hour. Really nice guy i am pleased with what he has done, now just gotta get rid of the car lol

said to you an hour didnt I

Edited by 1pukkadeal

Absolutely i'd rather pay a bit more to have something done than have it bodged

least i dont have to push it around the driveway now :roll:

You pushed the car twice lol you lazy so and so :rolleyes:

said to you an hour didnt I

Yep and you was spot on :D