Scotland meet

Craig855S

ill be up for a meet as long as i get a wee bit notice lol x

Where about do you stay in Fife?

i live in Dunfermline x

Its not too far then, live in Leuchars, so does that GIMP Scoop. A guy used to own a 5door red GTi in Arbroath, but dont seem to hear from him much these days!

ill be up for a meet as long as i get a wee bit notice lol x

Where about do you stay in Fife?

i live in Dunfermline x

Its not too far then, live in Leuchars, so does that GIMP Scoop. A guy used to own a 5door red GTi in Arbroath, but dont seem to hear from him much these days!

cool, well it would be cool to meet a few ppl form the site. r u guys going to ford fair? x

I was wanting to go yeah! Would need to get the car looking abit cleaner than it is. What is the exact date?

its august the 3rd which is a sunday. i want to go 2. im either goin to have a new car or a respray on precious havnt decided yet. If i go im plannin on goin down saturday and stayin at a hotel or somethin n then drivin back the sunday x

I was wanting to go yeah! Would need to get the car looking abit cleaner than it is. What is the exact date?

its august the 3rd which is a sunday. i want to go 2. im either goin to have a new car or a respray on precious havnt decided yet. If i go im plannin on goin down saturday and stayin at a hotel or somethin n then drivin back the sunday x

Right, just before my 21st! Not sure yet, as I have family coming up from Norwich around then, so will just have to see!