rubbing compound

Nath

ive used g3 and it was very good, took off a lot of key scratches around the keyholes and a bush scratch that went from the rear bumper to the front wing.

i spread the g3 out carefully over the area i was gonna do (dry) and then kept dipping the cloth in some water and wringing it out before carrying on. not sure how much water to actually use though as too much just makes it ineffective (it just dissolves in the water) and not enough will provide no lubrication (youll hear it scratching the paint). dont press to hard.

• 4 weeks later...
ive used g3 and it was very good, took off a lot of key scratches around the keyholes and a bush scratch that went from the rear bumper to the front wing.

i spread the g3 out carefully over the area i was gonna do (dry) and then kept dipping the cloth in some water and wringing it out before carrying on. not sure how much water to actually use though as too much just makes it ineffective (it just dissolves in the water) and not enough will provide no lubrication (youll hear it scratching the paint). dont press to hard.

I have used G3... it is good stuff TBH if used correctly